Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs UAB

Featured Replies

Kentucky comes in at 4-3, while UAB is 7-4. This won't be an easy game the UK at all, and honestly I like UAB. They beat UC by 19. They lost to Florida State, 70-78. It's at Rupp, but I don't know if it will matter or not. I am going to go with UK in this one, but I'm really not sure about it.

 

Kentucky - 76

U A B - 73

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of them will be EASY this year. UAB could pull the win off, Rupp or not.

It's not at Rupp. It's at Freedom Hall in Louisville.

Kentucky comes in at 4-3, while UAB is 7-4. This won't be an easy game the UK at all, and honestly I like UAB. They beat UC by 19. They lost to Florida State, 70-78. It's at Rupp, but I don't know if it will matter or not. I am going to go with UK in this one, but I'm really not sure about it.

 

Kentucky - 76

U A B - 73

 

Shocker....

I hate to say it, believe me, but I will take UAB 68-63. This UK team is going to struggle, it may be a long season.

Shocker....

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

  • Author
Shocker....

 

How is that a shocker? Kentucky just lost to an Indiana team who didn't even have 2 of their best players. Not really a shocker at all.

How is that a shocker? Kentucky just lost to an Indiana team who didn't even have 2 of their best players. Not really a shocker at all.

 

I was referring to the fact you said “honestly I like UAB”(hint was I bolded that part when I quoted you)… I just couldn’t help but think your biggest problem is finding enough wall space to put up your favorite teams poster… :lol:

  • Author
I was referring to the fact you said “honestly I like UAB”(hint was I bolded that part when I quoted you)… I just couldn’t help but think your biggest problem is finding enough wall space to put up your favorite teams poster… :lol:

 

I meant I liked UAB in the game. I didn't mean I like UAB as a team.

I was referring to the fact you said “honestly I like UAB”(hint was I bolded that part when I quoted you)… I just couldn’t help but think your biggest problem is finding enough wall space to put up your favorite teams poster… :lol:

 

:laugh:

I meant I liked UAB in the game. I didn't mean I like UAB as a team.

 

OK:bunny:;)

The Blazers lost 68-58 down here at USF last night. However, the Bull football team showed up, giving them a crowd to play in front of, and Jim Leavitt came as a fan, complete with body paint and horns. It probably scared the hell out of UAB, so take this loss for what it is... :D

 

I would expect UK to win this one in Rupp.

None of them will be EASY this year. UAB could pull the win off, Rupp or not.

 

O.K. I want to revise my prediction, being it is at Freedom Hall:

 

None of them will be EASY this year. UAB could pull the win off, Freedom Hall or not.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.