Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 70 Kentucky 51

Featured Replies

As much as many have lamented the lack of post players, I began to think of some other things that are factors and I had a few discussions about the point guard spot.

The guard play on this team is atrocious.

Sure they are missing Jasper and Meeks, but our present backcourt is seriously flawed.

With the exception of Rondo, this program has not had a bonafide PG since Wayne Turner.

Right now this team is a wreck. Difficult to watch.

I was darn close to grabbing a cup of hot chocolate and throwing Polar Express in.

Tough to watch.

Making backdoor cuts and blowing bunny after bunny.

Burn the tape and move on.

 

 

Four posts above yours LABS and I agree totally.

 

The most important position on the floor at any level is point guard. KY has struggled there since Rondo mutinied against Tubby's system.

 

Great teams have great leaders at that position. UK has suffered by not having that at PG for the past 4-5 years.

 

And it has to be bad, if you choose Polar Express over anything.:irked:

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rough game to watch. Did anything positive come out of this game?

 

The season is almost a third from being over.

How does a team from the little ole Big 10 pound a beast from the all-powerful almost Godlike S.E.C?

How does a team from the little ole Big 10 pound a beast from the all-powerful almost Godlike S.E.C?

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: sad thing is you will get people to bite on this. Oh wait I just did :lol:

How does a team from the little ole Big 10 pound a beast from the all-powerful almost Godlike S.E.C?
Wrong sport...
How does a team from the little ole Big 10 pound a beast from the all-powerful almost Godlike S.E.C?

 

Nobody thinks the SEC, and UK in particular, is awesome this year.

Im ready for Miller and Liggins to join Patterson.

 

Yes, much rather see those two out there than Coury and Porter.

Well, this game played out like I thought it SHould, not how I thought it Would. I sort of had a feeling Gordon would only be in if we really needed him, luckily he wasn't needed.

 

I can imagine that it would have been pretty ugly if he and Bassett were 100%.

 

This tells all, one of my good friends who's a UK fan sent me a message very early in the 2nd.

 

It said, plain and simple: "We suck a lot." I had to laugh, but knew better than to respond.

 

I'm sure this game will be a better one in the coming years...

By the way, I told you all a month ago that Jordan was better, whether Joe played bad or whatever the reason, if he's not better he's just as good, already.

During the second half, the UK announcers were lamenting the fact that Bradley was sitting with four fouls and didn't get back into the game for the final 13 minutes or so. When Tom Leach began tossing softballs to BCG in the postgame show, he asked why Bradley was on the bench for most of the second half and BCG said he fouled out. Did Bradley foul out? I haven't seen anything else about this anywhere.

During the second half, the UK announcers were lamenting the fact that Bradley was sitting with four fouls and didn't get back into the game for the final 13 minutes or so. When Tom Leach began tossing softballs to BCG in the postgame show, he asked why Bradley was on the bench for most of the second half and BCG said he fouled out. Did Bradley foul out? I haven't seen anything else about this anywhere.
According to the box score he did. The play-by-play transcript shows that he committed the fifth one with 13:51 left in the game.

 

http://www.ukathletics.com/stats/2007_08/mbasketball/uk1208.htm

I was driving home from Louisville and didn't know if he had or not. From what I hear about Assembly Hall, the media monitors and few and far between.

 

On a side note, is the place where IU students gather to hear public speakers and hold public discussions called 'Basketball Hall'? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.