December 7, 200718 yr They barely mention Lewis, but say keep an eye out for Shanahan, Didn't Shanahan sign an extension with Denver? Lewis would make a great choice, though. Maybe Carr can coach the Bengals.
December 7, 200718 yr Please be true. Funny how things change. A couple years ago, Marvin had the key to the city, now we're packing his bags.
December 7, 200718 yr Didn't Shanahan sign an extension with Denver? Lewis would make a great choice, though. Maybe Carr can coach the Bengals. Contract extension wouldn't mean much, IMO.
December 7, 200718 yr Author Funny how things change. A couple years ago, Marvin had the key to the city, now we're packing his bags. Name one player who has progressed under his watch? I can't think of any other than maybe Geathers and Housmandzadeh.
December 7, 200718 yr Contract extension wouldn't mean much, IMO. True, but Denver isn't looking to fire Shanahan, either.
December 7, 200718 yr Funny how things change. A couple years ago, Marvin had the key to the city, now we're packing his bags. It's a thankless job. That's how it goes...
December 7, 200718 yr Funny how things change. A couple years ago, Marvin had the key to the city, now we're packing his bags. I was thinking the same thing.
December 7, 200718 yr Author I was thinking the same thing. And my response would be the same. Name one other player who has progressed under his watch? I can't think of any other than maybe Geathers and Housmandzadeh.
December 7, 200718 yr ^ I agree with you, but 2 years ago in his second year we were ready to hand him the keys, now hind site is 20/20 he hasn't developed enough quick enough.
December 7, 200718 yr Does anybody want this dang Michigan job? Wake me up when someone actually signs the contract.
December 7, 200718 yr yeah, they barely got the is in Lewis out...:sleep: What? Did I not give a factual representation of what was said for someone who couldn't watch it?
December 7, 200718 yr Pro coach leaving his pro players for a college school.....he better not. I guess you're comparing it to Saban's situation where he lied to his players and the media... Which deserves a.... If the Wolverines take Marvin off our hands, I will be a life-long fan.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.