Bob Schneider - NCC

Frank329

I wasn't making a stab I was just saying it isn't just the State Titles that make him a great coach it is the fact he is a good person like many others.

I understand i didn't mean anything towards you by it, I was just saying I would just say Mueller and Schneider wouldnt see eye to eye when it came to ethics

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully in the next few years with the plan in place the facilities should be upgraded tremendously.

It's about 20 years overdue.

Amen to that! If they don't do something soon, the rest of the old baseball field will end up over the hill in Skyline Chili's parking lot everytime it rains. Let's get a quality facility up there. It's a shame to have to show Highlights for NCC on Newport's field when Newport can't even make the Highlight reel. Would sure look nice to have a huge thoroughbred head in the middle of a field-turf stadium with gold and blue in the end zones. I'd go to that game.

part of the reason Coach Schneider had little success in the late 90's was because he kick some of his best player off the team due to bad off the field desitions. that says a lot about his morals to take those kids off the team knowing the team was going to struggle with out them.

also i would never ever put Schneider and Mueller in the same category, i seriously doubt Dale Mueller's ethics are anywhere near Schneider's

That says alot about the type of man he is and something that I'm not sure alot of coaches would even consider doing. Winning takes the place of teaching a valuable lesson with some, not all coaches.

Amen to that! If they don't do something soon, the rest of the old baseball field will end up over the hill in Skyline Chili's parking lot everytime it rains. Let's get a quality facility up there. It's a shame to have to show Highlights for NCC on Newport's field when Newport can't even make the Highlight reel. Would sure look nice to have a huge thoroughbred head in the middle of a field-turf stadium with gold and blue in the end zones. I'd go to that game.
The plan is in the works.

The plan is in the works.

I heard that and am very excited for it to come. I would say it's only fitting for the man that pretty much built the football empire at NCC to be there and usher them into that new era. I say he can go whenever he wants to, no rush. Just keep winning coach, we know you enjoy teaching/coaching. Good Luck tomorrow.

I rarely post much anymore and I am not looking to rain on the Bob Schneider's love fest parade, but you have absolutely no clue who Dale Mueller is or what you are talking about. The reality of Dale Mueller's character is far great than the myth of many other coaches that get a lot of praise.

I could tell you several stories about Dale, but I will leave it at one. Last summer Dale took his entire family to South Africa to work in an Aid's Hospice with dying Aid's patients. Dale is not perfect (on or off the field) and I don't agree with everything he does on the field, but to question his character is way is waaaaaaaay off base.

I will leave it at this. He has been in similar dilemmas that Schneider had a few years back, and he did not take appropriate action, and I'll leave it at that. I would say that Schneider is not as personable as Coach Mueller, but I respect that coach Schneider has not (to my knowledge) compromised his integrity.

I will leave it at this. He has been in similar dilemmas that Schneider had a few years back, and he did not take appropriate action, and I'll leave it at that. I would say that Schneider is not as personable as Coach Mueller, but I respect that coach Schneider has not (to my knowledge) compromised his integrity.

Bro, I mean this the nicest way possible. You really don't have a clue about Dale...:D