Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 3 Dolphins 0

Featured Replies

This game should have been played today or something else. The field was way to wet and dangerous.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping that this was the start of the Steelers bid to ruin history. Lose to a team that could go 0-16 but beat a team that could go 16-0...

I was hoping that this was the start of the Steelers bid to ruin history. Lose to a team that could go 0-16 but beat a team that could go 16-0...

 

Better than that Miami could be 0-14 or 0-15 when they play and BEAT the Patriots at 14-0 or 15-0. That would be too cool.

I'd just like to say "thanks" to mother nature last night. She prevented me from reaching the playoffs in my money league. One would think that 8 points isn't much to overcome with Reed and Miller on a night at home going up against the worst team in football, but NnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooO. :irked:

 

 

As for the field, I believe they've played 11 games in the past 7 days, or 7 games in the last 11 days. It's taken a lot of abuse. Isn't football suppose to be played in the rain and mud, or am I just thinking of the good old days?

I for one thought it was a great game. Worst field conditions I've ever seen but that's what football is all about. Who wants to see football on carpet or indoors in perfect conditions where the players don't even get dirty. Now I would definately fire the groundskeeper, but I certainly wouldn't re-schedule a game for unsavory field conditions. That's like saying our QB's aren't 100% this week let's wait till they feel better. Or it's too cold/hot to play today. This was football played the way it should be. The team that wins not only beats the opponent but also the conditions.

This one was played in a quagmire. I began to wonder if anybody would score.

Thank You! :thumb:

 

A Steelers fan agreeing with a Steelers fan...what a surprise! :lol:

  • Author
A Steelers fan agreeing with a Steelers fan...what a surprise! :lol:

 

Sooooo … you agree with RP's faulty contention that Timmons' hit was a cheap shot? The fact that Bankshot and I are both Steeler fans is immaterial to the argument.

Sooooo … you agree with RP's faulty contention that Timmons' hit was a cheap shot? The fact that Bankshot and I are both Steeler fans is immaterial to the argument.

Frankly, Timmons hasn't been on the field enough to have a clue where his feet are or aren't, he basically dumblucked into a fumble recovery. Ricky just happend to be in the way.

A Steelers fan agreeing with a Steelers fan...what a surprise! :lol:

 

 

You're in Steelers Country!:ylsuper:

Sooooo … you agree with RP's faulty contention that Timmons' hit was a cheap shot? The fact that Bankshot and I are both Steeler fans is immaterial to the argument.

 

I didn't see it happen live, but when I saw the replay I originally thought it was dirty. Then I realized Williams had fumbled.

Are we sure the Pirates didn't beat the Marlins in this one???:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.