Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL and "VegasGate"

Featured Replies

Well, he did go to UK...:flame:

 

But he wasn't a moron until he got to UofL...:fire:

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it. I wouldn't want any 21 year old kids playing for me if they didn't like to enjoy life.

 

Drink it UP!

Nice to see McCarty doin his best to get the UofL players of track! :lol:

I see no wrong IF it was just Palacios and Padgett AND they were paying their own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

BTW....I bet "Clyde" is mad he missed this party! :lol::lol::lol:

 

There in lies the problem, they were charging the booze to Eric Scott's the head of UL b-ball operations credit card. Charged items included a $400 bottle of Patron.

Nice to see McCarty doin his best to get the UofL players of track! :lol:

 

He still bleeds blue.:lol: Keep up the good work Walter. And to keep on the subject I have no problem if these players(adults 21 years old) have broken no rules.

They are both injured nothing like a little extra pain medicine. :eek:

I see no wrong IF it was just Palacios and Padgett AND they were paying their own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

BTW....I bet "Clyde" is mad he missed this party! :lol::lol::lol:

 

They are all single and over 21!!!! So I see no problem, and I am a UK fan!!!!

 

Threads like this make me happy that I had no talent and didn't get a sports scholarship if it means once you hit 21 you couldn't go to bars and chase women!!!!:D:D:D

They are all single and over 21!!!! So I see no problem, and I am a UK fan!!!!

 

Threads like this make me happy that I had no talent and didn't get a sports scholarship if it means once you hit 21 you couldn't go to bars and chase women!!!!:D:D:D

 

You don't have a problem with a college coach taking his players out to get sauced?

At LAX nightclub (Luxor) on Wednesday: Former NBA pro Walter McCarty and members of the Louisville Cardinals basketball team, toasting shots of Patron tequila and glasses of Veuve Clicquot champagne after their win over UNLV.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/11753911.html

I threw this article out there under the Gillispie thread...

Evidently, UL is threatening legal action and wants a retraction. The writer on the other hand has produced photos of McCarty with Palacios and Padgett at the nightclub.

 

I'm just glad to see they have good taste!

There in lies the problem, they were charging the booze to Eric Scott's the head of UL b-ball operations credit card. Charged items included a $400 bottle of Patron.

 

Holy crap! :scared::scared::scared::scared:

You don't have a problem with a college coach taking his players out to get sauced?

 

Not if they are over 21. They can go on their own if they want!!!!

I know why they did it....

 

 

They said to Padgett..."hey man just take one more shot and we will pop that knee back for ya....you won't feel a thing"!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not if they are over 21. They can go on their own if they want!!!!

 

No one will ever convince me that it's good for a college coach to take their current players out drinking...PERIOD!!! I don't care how old they are...

I cant hate on them, Ive done the same thing before with my position coach in college but it was Covington not Vegas and coach wasnt picking up the check!:irked:

No one will ever convince me that it's good for a college coach to take their current players out drinking...PERIOD!!! I don't care how old they are...

 

I never said it was good or bad idea, I just said I didn't have a problem with it

and don't see it as a big deal.

 

If they were 18 or 19 then it is against the law and there is a problem with it.

 

The way it is now I am sure there are many who would find it wrong if the coach his players to Church with him on Sunday's!!!!

Probably some rule violation and I am sure the ACLU would frown on it!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've heard the only two players there were Juan Palacios and David Padgett. Both are of age and were not playing on the trip, so I don't see the big deal. Does look like Juan was having a good time though...

I'm curious as to what Juan is sipping on because according to Klein he doesn't drink alcohol...

 

Cards' subject of Vegas gossip, rumors

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071127/SPORTS02/711270485

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.