Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL and "VegasGate"

Featured Replies

There in lies the problem, they were charging the booze to Eric Scott's the head of UL b-ball operations credit card. Charged items included a $400 bottle of Patron.

 

That's actually not who's card it was, but I know who it really was, and I forsee trouble with that person very soon. My wife is on the phone with a person that this person is dating right now.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one will ever convince me that it's good for a college coach to take their current players out drinking...PERIOD!!! I don't care how old they are...

 

I can buy that, but both of these kids are most likely never to play for Louisville again.

I'm kinda suprised Massiello wasn't with them....From everything I've heard on here, he seems to be have a thing for the nightlife.

That's actually not who's card it was, but I know who it really was, and I forsee trouble with that person very soon. My wife is on the phone with a person that this person is dating right now.

 

Between RP and 98 theres no need for Gametime around here. You two know everything!!!

^ Was he not?

 

I don't know, the only one I had heard was McCarty.

^ No GT normally is dead on, but in certain circles my ear gets pulled, this happens to be one of those circles.

That's actually not who's card it was, but I know who it really was, and I forsee trouble with that person very soon. My wife is on the phone with a person that this person is dating right now.

 

So the C-J is wrong?

^ No GT normally is dead on, but in certain circles my ear gets pulled, this happens to be one of those circles.

 

:thumb:

  • Author

Masiello pony up for the liquor?

Ellis Myles paying from long distance?

 

How does Kenny Klein know whether or not he drinks?

I thought Ron Cooper slapped some sense into him? For those that don't know...when Cooper was coaching at UL, Klein brought over the media guide for him to look at, and there was a picture of Cooper's family and their dog was in the picture and the caption made it sound like the dog was one of the family. Cooper got p'od and had an exchange which resulted in Cooper slpping Klein...which ultimately was the beginning of the end for RC.

I'm kinda suprised Massiello wasn't with them....From everything I've heard on here, he seems to be have a thing for the nightlife.

 

I was going to say this too!!! :lol::lol:

OK we've got a picture from Vegas of a Louisville player, and all this BCG is doing in Lexington and no pics...seems strange.

Okay, while it's not THAT big of a deal, I'm not sure I want my assistant coaches partying with my players. Actually, I'm 100% sure I don't, regardless of them being hurt or not...

 

Big deal...no. McCarty a moron...YES!!!

 

You better not be buying game tokes for your players at Chuck-e-Cheese! :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.