Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bob Huggins at West Virginia

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Safe to say...

 

That is horrible.

That looks something similar to what you wore to Willie's a couple weeks ago.

 

I won't tell you and Bob are swapping suits. :sssh:

That looks something similar to what you wore to Willie's a couple weeks ago.

 

I won't tell you and Bob are swapping suits. :sssh:

All three of us could fit in Bob's suit... :fire:

"Pimpin ain't easy..."

......:lol:

.....:lol::lol:

....:lol::lol::lol:

...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

  • Author
That looks something similar to what you wore to Willie's a couple weeks ago.

 

 

Unfunny and untrue, all wrapped into one. If you knew me very well you'd know that I almost never have my suit coat on outside of weddings and funerals. I also don't own a blue suit with yellow pinstripes...thankfully.

 

As far as a sophomoric rhetort about your wardrobe...well that would just be too easy and mean. I'll pass...

Unfunny and untrue, all wrapped into one. If you knew me very well you'd know that I almost never have my suit coat on outside of weddings and funerals. I also don't own a blue suit with yellow pinstripes...thankfully.

 

As far as a sophomoric rhetort about your wardrobe...well that would just be too easy and mean. I'll pass...

 

OUCH!!!

 

Someone struck a nerve...

OUCH!!!

 

Someone struck a nerve...

Man, what did you do to him?:lol:

OUCH!!!

 

Someone struck a nerve...

I bought hssb a present...

ChillPill.GIF

I didn't know the mob was in Morgantown.

  • Author
I didn't know the mob was in Morgantown.

 

The first thing I thought of was "My Cousin Vinny". :lol:

"Pimpin ain't easy..."

 

"DON'T HATE THE PLAY-AH...."

Looks like we have a next "Funniest caption to the picture" candidate!!!!

Here you go hssb...

 

HA:laugh:

Here you go hssb...

 

Looks like he just got back from the annual Player Haters Ball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.