Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bob Huggins at West Virginia

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did he do now???

Are you talking about the ugly suit he wore. :lol:

  • Author
Are you talking about the ugly suit he wore. :lol:

 

Yeah, I can't get the bitmap to load....drats. :creepy: Still trying.

Can't be any worse than the Barney costumes he sported last year...

  • Author
Can't be any worse than the Barney costumes he sported last year...

 

Put it this way, Craig Sager wouldn't wear it. :D

Put it this way, Craig Sager wouldn't wear it. :D

 

:eek::eek::eek:

  • Author

There is a better shot but I can't load it...here is a taste.

HuggyBear.jpg

I think he must have got that from Winston Bennett. Go back and watch the 1996 Championship game. Winston wore one awfully similar to that one.

There is a better shot but I can't load it...here is a taste.

 

I think the stripes are supposed to make him look thinner.:D

I think the stripes are supposed to make him look thinner.:D

 

Didn't work... :lol:

Is he wearing a vest?

I'm a fan of pinstripes but not that color. :lol:

  • Author
Didn't work... :lol:

 

Safe to say...

 

That is horrible.

Talk to Rick, Huggy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.