South Florida 55 Louisville 17

swamprat

The one thing I was worried about, UofL didn't do.

I was surprised Kragthorp did not pound it up the gut with Allen and Powell all night. UConn and Rutgers did that until the Bull's secondary came up to help against the run. The Cards hardly ran it at all (most of Powell's yards were in the 4th quarter after the game was out of reach) and when they did, very few were up the gut.

If you look at the first few UofL drives, USF was expecting the run too. Once they saw that the Louisville was just going to use that short passing game instead, the secondary set up for a ambush.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know who you were quoting...And I could be mistaken, but Im pretty sure RP was just referencing the WVU game...

No, he wasn't just referencing the WVU game, he was just talking about how UL has not got blown out in a very long time, and basically they were too good to...

The one thing I was worried about, UofL didn't do.

I was surprised Kragthorp did not pound it up the gut with Allen and Powell all night.

From the times I have watched UL this season, they have yet to try and establish the run. Which, statiscs will show you are going to be unsuccessful trying to do the opposite of that.

No, he wasn't just referencing the WVU game, he was just talking about how UL has not got blown out in a very long time, and basically they were too good to...

Nice spinning...No where in that thread did RP say anything to make it look like he was saying UL was too good to get blown out...If anything was even CLOSE to that, it would be that he said UL usually plays up to its competition.:rolleyes:

I think it is a very factual post and I guarantee the facts would be more than pointed out if Kentucky was having a bad season.

Not saying it's not fact...we all know what has happened this year. Disappointing and frustrating....yes. A reason for you to post stuff like that...no! And don't give me that "well 'insert bgp member here' on here posted something on here so I am going to act classless as well"...