South Florida 55 Louisville 17

swamprat

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When Louisville was still in this game, Mario Urrutia dropped a couple of first downs and deflected a pass from Brohm for an interception.

If I were Brian, you couldn't pay me to throw to #7 next week.

The thing that bugs me about the deflection/interception play was that Mario made no effort to tackle the DB, he could have stopped him from scoring but just quit on the play.

Don't forget some posters on here said a week or two ago that the cards would never get blown out.Chaulk that one up too.

What does that have to do with the post I quoted...:confused: And if I remember correctly, that was in reference to the WVU game specifically....

What does that have to do with the post I quoted...:confused: And if I remember correctly, that was in reference to the WVU game specifically....

I wasn't quoting you about the blow out.I think it was RP that said UL was too good to get blown out.I thought you were keeping up so you need to write blown out down.The only time this year it has happened.

I wasn't quoting you about the blow out.I think it was RP that said UL was too good to get blown out.I thought you were keeping up so you need to write blown out down.The only time this year it has happened.

I know who you were quoting...And I could be mistaken, but Im pretty sure RP was just referencing the WVU game...

I am not a Louisville fan, but I did not think they would get blown out.