South Florida 55 Louisville 17

swamprat

Last home game. I'm missing football already.

The game started with Louisville fumbling the kickoff and the Bulls recovering it for a TD. It went downhill for the Cards from there.

I tailgated next to a bunch of UofL fans. Great people. Pics of them coming up later but this one has to lead the way ...

Santa came by

santa1.JPG

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great conversation. The fine fellow sitting was bumbed when I told him of the Highlands/CCH score. CCH grad. They asked how I knew so much about Kentucky high school football? Guess what I told them? :D He gave me his name, don't want to ID him before he could possibly join; however, he was a long time high school referee in NKY.

UofLfans3.JPG

Louisville had already topped The Sporting News list of "Biggest Busts" this season before this beatdown. I'd have to think they'll hold onto the top spot even with some stiff competion from Michigan.

U.L. would take that distinct honor way over Michigan, Michigan did come back and compete for a conference title. The two are not even close imo. This game does not even merit "rubbing it in" anymore, the score and U.L.'s performance did that for itself.