Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What has been the biggest surprise this week?

Featured Replies

I think its been the Highlands/CovCath in which Highlands simply dominated the game winning by a final score of 40-0. What does the BGP nation think?

Harrison big over Franklin.

I think its been the Highlands/CovCath in which Highlands simply dominated the game winning by a final score of 40-0. What does the BGP nation think?

Nah, Highlands winning in a blow out is never a surprise to me.

  • Author

That was a very interesting score between Harrison/Franklin. 30-6 was the final, correct?

  • Author
Nah, Highlands winning in a blow out is never a surprise to me.

 

I guess I can't really disagree with that. :lol:

Bardstown over Danville has to be a pretty big surprise considering their respective records . Hearsay must be celebrating this one with gusto .

That was a very interesting score between Harrison/Franklin. 30-6 was the final, correct?

 

YES

Bardstown beat Danville? That is a surprise!!

Danville getting beat.

Boone winning by 10 despite the fact that Ryle held Farris in check.

Metcalfe thumping Green County the way they did.

I was shocked at how St.X dominated Manual. I thought this game would go down to the wire.

Metcalfe thumping Green County the way they did.

 

I would agree that not only Metcalfe beating Green County, but also them beating Glasgow last week the two teams they lost to in the regular season.

Metcalfe will continue to surprise. They are a pretty good team overall with a nice balance and good QB.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.