Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pictures

Featured Replies

I myself am not a hunter, but I always enjoy seeing pictures of everyone's deer. If you've got any, please share. Thanks!

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have any pics to post on this on but this is a great idea :thumb:. I look foward to seeing any and all pics of the hunt.

Instead of taking a picture of a dead deer or turkey , why not just take the picture. I think this would be more interesting. Give it a thought. ;)

Instead of taking a picture of a dead deer or turkey , why not just take the picture. I think this would be more interesting. Give it a thought. ;)

You can't eat a picture!:rolleyes:

Sweeperboy's kill from Sat 11/10/2007

BGPreadypicture2.jpg

BGPreadypicture.jpg

You can't eat a picture!:rolleyes:

 

:thumb::thumb::lol:Great Comment!! and True.

Also, great pics BGTC!:thumb:

Sweeperboy's kill from Sat 11/10/2007

 

Congrats sweeperboy. Nice buck.:thumb:

Great pics Boom and thanks for sharing.

Congrats Sweeperboy!!!:dancingpa

Sweeperboy's kill from Sat 11/10/2007

 

Sweeperboy where'd you bag that, you're backyard?

Hey Doc, that is priceless (hunting) pic that you have as an avatar. :thumb:

Sweeperboy where'd you bag that, you're backyard?

 

Finally got one at the farm.

Hey Doc, that is priceless (hunting) pic that you have as an avatar. :thumb:

Thanks, he usually finds a way to catch a few Zs when he finally shuts up with the 10,000 questions.

Sweeperboy where'd you bag that, you're backyard?

 

Noway!!! The one in his backyard makes that one look small. Bullwinkle is safe for now

I didn't take this deer but thought I would share it. It was taken in Hancock county last weekend. It green scored 195 1/8"

Brian Roberts Buck 1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.