Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pictures

Featured Replies

I sent you a PM with my email address. If you send them to me I will see what I can do.

 

I sent them to you. Did you get them?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the pics SomersetFootball wanted to post.

CoryDeer.jpg

I have not been in this forum before....at least I don't think I have. I want to tell you all congrats on your kills. Those are awsome pics. My dad used to take me hunting in Washington State when we lived there (that is where I grew up) and I really do miss it. There is nothing like fresh deer, bear, and elk. YUMMY!!!

When we first moved to the south, we lived in Memphis, TN. I had a boyfriend that would hunt. He would talk about deer stands and such. My dad and I did not know what in the world he was talking about LOL! We used to hunt free (is what this guy would call it after we explained to him). We would actually be on the ground and, I have been told, "stalk" what we were hunting. Got kinda sticky sometimes. I remember once, it was not bear season, but, we brought home a beauty. It was deer and elk season and we came across a bear. We came home with one bear, two elk and one deer. Our freezer was full for a while because that was just one days work!!! That was the best hunting season that I can remember us having!!! We also did a little bow and arrow fishing that season as well.

Anyway, sorry I got off on a long topic, but, I just wanted to tell you all nice pics!!!

I have not been in this forum before....at least I don't think I have. I want to tell you all congrats on your kills. Those are awsome pics. My dad used to take me hunting in Washington State when we lived there (that is where I grew up) and I really do miss it. There is nothing like fresh deer, bear, and elk. YUMMY!!!

When we first moved to the south, we lived in Memphis, TN. I had a boyfriend that would hunt. He would talk about deer stands and such. My dad and I did not know what in the world he was talking about LOL! We used to hunt free (is what this guy would call it after we explained to him). We would actually be on the ground and, I have been told, "stalk" what we were hunting. Got kinda sticky sometimes. I remember once, it was not bear season, but, we brought home a beauty. It was deer and elk season and we came across a bear. We came home with one bear, two elk and one deer. Our freezer was full for a while because that was just one days work!!! That was the best hunting season that I can remember us having!!! We also did a little bow and arrow fishing that season as well.

Anyway, sorry I got off on a long topic, but, I just wanted to tell you all nice pics!!!

 

:thumb: Your not off topic at all. Great story. This is an awesome forum and one I think you will enjoy. You have some great memories of quality time spent with your dad. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Thank you cvillecat!! Yes, it does bring back some wonderful memories!!!!

Thank you cvillecat!! Yes, it does bring back some wonderful memories!!!!

 

:thumb: You are Welcome. I also have some great memories of past hunting and fishing trips spent with my dad and I cherish those times we had together. My dad is now in Heaven and I know he is with me on every hunting trip I take.

You and I are very fortunate to have a dad who had a passion for God's great creation and provided us with such great memories.

I have not been in this forum before....at least I don't think I have. I want to tell you all congrats on your kills. Those are awsome pics. My dad used to take me hunting in Washington State when we lived there (that is where I grew up) and I really do miss it. There is nothing like fresh deer, bear, and elk. YUMMY!!!

When we first moved to the south, we lived in Memphis, TN. I had a boyfriend that would hunt. He would talk about deer stands and such. My dad and I did not know what in the world he was talking about LOL! We used to hunt free (is what this guy would call it after we explained to him). We would actually be on the ground and, I have been told, "stalk" what we were hunting. Got kinda sticky sometimes. I remember once, it was not bear season, but, we brought home a beauty. It was deer and elk season and we came across a bear. We came home with one bear, two elk and one deer. Our freezer was full for a while because that was just one days work!!! That was the best hunting season that I can remember us having!!! We also did a little bow and arrow fishing that season as well.

Anyway, sorry I got off on a long topic, but, I just wanted to tell you all nice pics!!!

 

Great post Mrs. PH, thanks for sharing. I have found that hunters/fishermen are for the most part pretty good people. I guess it is bc of the common bond of God's great outdoors that we all share.

I also have hunting/fishing memories with my dad, who introduced me to this great thing that God gave us of the outdoors and hunting/fishing. I know that I will see him again one day, to this day whenever I catch a good fish, make a kill on an animal to help put food on my family's table I have to look up to the sky and give Dad a little wink, thanks and thumbs up.

When you are sharing hunting and/or fishing stories on here you could never be off topic.

Great post Mrs. PH, thanks for sharing. I have found that hunters/fishermen are for the most part pretty good people. I guess it is bc of the common bond of God's great outdoors that we all share.

I also have hunting/fishing memories with my dad, who introduced me to this great thing that God gave us of the outdoors and hunting/fishing. I know that I will see him again one day, to this day whenever I catch a good fish, make a kill on an animal to help put food on my family's table I have to look up to the sky and give Dad a little wink, thanks and thumbs up.When you are sharing hunting and/or fishing stories on here you could never be off topic.

 

:thumb: Nice post Oldrambler. Those memories can never be taken away and as each day goes by we appreciate them even more.

My stepfather killed this one on November 10th at 7 AM...

Deer2 BGP.JPG

DEER BGP.JPG

I had a friend kill an albino doe on saturday! I'll try my best to post a picture of it!

how do you make an image smaller? kb wise?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.