Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pictures

Featured Replies

Wow!! Nice Buck. The smile on the face of the hunter tells the story.:thumb:

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor little big brown eyed deer.:cry:

He is not a big pretty brown eye deer when he pop's out in front of you and you total your vehicle. JD

He is not a big pretty brown eye deer when he pop's out in front of you and you total your vehicle. JD

 

Or you are a 90-pound girl running in the regional cross country meet and it jumps INTO you.:eek: as happened this year.

Wow!:eek: Nice buck.

 

I'd make him a permanent resident in my man cave and then enjoy him in small dehydrated jerky pieces!

 

And sister, what is POOR about this deer? He has no pockets, so they can't be empty.

I didn't take this deer but thought I would share it. It was taken in Hancock county last weekend. It green scored 195 1/8"

 

Great pic and what a buck!!

Poor little big brown eyed deer.:cry:

 

:thumb:There is a place for all of God's creatures............Right next to the potatoes and Gravy.:D

A friend of mine shot a deer on Sunday and he took the tenderloin sliced it up and soaked it in italian dressing for two day's. He brought it up to the DC and grilled it and it was awesome best I have ever had. Sorry I got off track but it was great. JD

I didn't take this deer but thought I would share it. It was taken in Hancock county last weekend. It green scored 195 1/8"

 

WOW! Dont look now cameraman, but you are in the crosshairs. Awesome Buck! Just having a little fun with you since I know that gun isnt loaded. Right? :thumb:

I have some good pics but I can't get them on here. Help?

I wish I could help, I have some striper (not stripper) pictures I wanted to post and can't get them on here either.

These are pics of me and a buddy with the 4 deer we killed one morning/afternoon.

Noway!!! The one in his backyard makes that one look small. Bullwinkle is safe for now

 

Are you talking about the fake one used for target practice?

WOW! Dont look now cameraman, but you are in the crosshairs. Awesome Buck! Just having a little fun with you since I know that gun isnt loaded. Right? :thumb:

Actually I have no idea. I don't know the guy in the pic or the person taking the pic.

I have some good pics but I can't get them on here. Help?

I sent you a PM with my email address. If you send them to me I will see what I can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.