Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Most embarassing UK loss of the last 25 years

What was the most embarassing UK loss of the last 25 years? 126 members have voted

  1. 1. What was the most embarassing UK loss of the last 25 years?

    • 1982 - MTSU 50 UK 44
      6%
    • 1984 - Georgetown 53 UK 40
      3%
    • 1990 - Southwestern State 116 UK 113
      1%
    • 2000 - Dayton 68 UK 66
      2%
    • 2002 - WKU 64 UK 52
      5%
    • 2004 - UAB 76 UK 75
      4%
    • 2006 - Kansas 73 UK 46
      18%
    • 2007 - Gardner Webb 84 UK 68
      53%
    • 1992 - Pitt 85 UK 67
      3%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Close, but I think I would rather lose to a ranked Vandy team by 40, on the road, than to lose at home to Gardner-Webb by 16.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gardner-Webb at home is still worse. This was excruciatingly bad though.

This one, WITHOUT A DOUBT, sticks out to me. I was at UK then and remember the halftime score: UK 29 Gtown 22. So 11 points in the second half in the final four.

 

I agree with this one...on national TV we put up 11 points in a half IN THE FINAL 4!!

Talk about a bad loss which it was the other night when Vandy won 93-52.Don't you know it was only about five years ago when the Cats beat Vandy 106-44 on March 5th 2003. It was played at Rupp.

I agree with this one...on national TV we put up 11 points in a half IN THE FINAL 4!!

 

As I said in another thread, you have to watch 11 points be put up in 20 minutes for it to really hurt. And like you said, this was the final four and lest we forget GEORGETOWN and P. Ewing and some really mean dudes. Graham for example. I think he fought someone every game of the year. I don't mind 11 when, for example, Cincinnati had 7 but Vandy and Gtown were painful. I developed a socially crippling rash as a result of the game for a week in 84.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.