Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bourbon County @ Franklin County

Who Will Win? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will Win?

    • Franklin County
      90%
      29
    • Bourbon County
      9%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Franklin County Flyers

Playoff Appearance: 17th

All-time Record: 10-16

 

Bourbon County Colonels

Playoff Appearance: 10th

All-time Record: 6-8

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

None

 

***I didn't see a thread on this game; if there is, please merge***

FCHS 28 BCHS 12 :ylsuper:

Great Practice at Flyer camp today getting ready for the play offs and getting used to the weather, FC big this week.

Great Practice at Flyer camp today getting ready for the play offs and getting used to the weather, FC big this week.

 

:ylsuper:Sounds good oldone, see you there. GO FLYERS:dancingpa

Great Practice at Flyer camp today getting ready for the play offs and getting used to the weather, FC big this week.

 

Is this the week Coach Thacker breaks out the veer or the I-bone?????:lol:

Seriously, I know the kids are very excited and so are us fans.

FCHS 49 BCHS 13

I would say what you have seen from FC is what you will see from here on out.

Flyers win big in this one, looking forward to seeing the Flyers make a run at the title!

FC 63-13

I would say what you have seen from FC is what you will see from here on out.

 

It was a joke!I thoroughly enjoy FC's style of play!:ylsuper:

This one might get REALLY ugly....

Franklin by 50

It was a joke!I thoroughly enjoy FC's style of play!:ylsuper:

 

Knowing Thacker and his run it mentality I got the joke, He does a good job with the passing offense though.

Franklin Co. 55-12.

Isn't this the place where Bourbon County (in the past) likes to run and slide in the mud, yelling, yipeee ???

FC-58 BC-7 Thats if the freshman play in the 4Q Maybe Quicker then that.2Q But i wish them luck. Go flyers. :ylsuper:

Flyers come out firing on cylinders after the off week. FC 47 Bourbon 6

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.