Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Seneca Predictions

Featured Replies

Is Trinity finally healthy or are some starters still out?

 

I think the O line is finally back to full strength for the first time since before Cincy St. X. #20 was lost for the season vs. Lafayette. Don't know about A. Dutton.

 

Who has been out?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WR Alex Dutton has been out with an ankle sprain and may see some action this week. There was a change at center due to a broken wrist suffered in the Cincy St. X game. Schweitzer is now playing again with a cast on his wrist.

A defensive guard from Shelbyville has left the program. Two new faces appeared in the defensive backfield; Simms and Radcliff played a little on both sides of the ball versus Lafayette. Collin Saylor made a return to line play two weeks ago after suffering a knee injury against St. Xavier. Brock Messina has returned to DE; he had chipped a bone in his hip versus St. Xavier. DE Schearer is out for the season with dislocated kneecap.

Trinity Shamrocks

Playoff Appearance: 38th

All-time Record: 96-20

 

Seneca Redhawks

Playoff Appearance: 17th

All-time Record: 8-15

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

1968 - Trinity 29 Seneca 18

1976 - Trinity 3 Seneca 0

1996 - Trinity 27 Seneca 0

Trinity Shamrocks

Playoff Appearance: 38th

All-time Record: 96-20

 

Seneca Redhawks

Playoff Appearance: 17th

All-time Record: 8-15

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

1968 - Trinity 29 Seneca 18

1976 - Trinity 3 Seneca 0

1996 - Trinity 27 Seneca 0

 

I predict Trinity sets a new playoff high versus Seneca... in the first half.

:sleep:

I predict Trinity sets a new playoff high versus Seneca... in the first half.

 

Trinity will go on a methodical mission this Friday night...this is business time in Shamrock City...get to work boys.

Trinity 35-0

There are 4 or 5 Trinity graduating classes celebrating class reunions this weekend. (Each graduating class has them every 5 years.) If part of the festivities includes going to the game, then there should be some added support for the 'Rocks.

I hear Stein may be out due to illness. That may change things a bit. I say T-30 S-7

I hear Stein may be out due to illness. That may change things a bit. I say T-30 S-7

 

 

That's unfortunate.

Interesting. This is the playoffs. It's time for other players to step up.

Trinity will roll and I feel bad for the Redhawks/skins.

 

:thumb:

This is a blowout for the Rocks! Stay focused on the job at hand and lets take one step closer to the big prize. With or without Stein, Rocks win easily...

I hear Stein may be out due to illness. That may change things a bit. I say T-30 S-7

 

 

Must be the result of too much celebrating after two of his brothers and his father won Toy Bowl titles over the weekend:dancingpa

I have a world of confidence in the backup, Cameron (sp) Smith. Hope William feels better soon.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.