November 3, 200718 yr http://www.gophersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=38661&SPID=3302&DB_OEM_ID=8400&ATCLID=1300728 Good job Tubby.:thumb:
November 3, 200718 yr I read that he is "promising" people they will run, press, play uptempo.... maybe he cashes in this time on that promise.
November 3, 200718 yr Author I read that he is "promising" people they will run, press, play uptempo.... maybe he cashes in this time on that promise. Yeah right.
November 3, 200718 yr Good For Tubby I believe that if he would of done what he did at Kentucky, anywhere besides for Kentucky, they would name the city after him.
November 3, 200718 yr Author Good For Tubby I believe that if he would of done what he did at Kentucky, anywhere besides for Kentucky, they would name the city after him. Well, unless he was at Duke, North Carolina, Syracuse, Florida, or UCLA.
November 3, 200718 yr I think for Christmas I will send the Minnesota athletic director $50 bucks for making my year a little brighter and to help pay some of Tubby and Saul's salary.
November 3, 200718 yr Nice win over Minnesota State, who as we all know is the bitter rival of Idaho State and Wisconsin State. This victory proves that UK will rue the day Tubby got away.
November 3, 200718 yr Well, unless he was at Duke, North Carolina, Syracuse, Florida, or UCLA. :laugh: So true
November 3, 200718 yr Well, unless he was at Duke, North Carolina, Syracuse, Florida, or UCLA. I think you can remove Syracuse and Florida from your list.
November 3, 200718 yr Does Hayden Fox still coach the football team at Minn. St.???:thumb: Did anyone see Luther Van Dam at the game?:confused:
November 3, 200718 yr Well, unless he was at Duke, North Carolina, Syracuse, Florida, or UCLA. Florida absolutely would have loved him as well. However, if Tubby were there, Donovan wouldn't have led them to back to back national championships and been the toast of the town. Who knows what Tubby would have done at UF. Nobody knows.
November 4, 200718 yr I read that he is "promising" people they will run, press, play uptempo.... maybe he cashes in this time on that promise. It's also important to remember that if they score more than 60 points in a Big Ten game, it'll be the most fast-paced game they've seen in Minneapolis in years. This is Big Ten... ain't exactly run-and-gun, ya know?
November 4, 200718 yr Author Florida absolutely would have loved him as well. However, if Tubby were there, Donovan wouldn't have led them to back to back national championships and been the toast of the town. Who knows what Tubby would have done at UF. Nobody knows. If Florida were to replace Donovan with Smith right now, the fans would tie the AD to a boat and float it into the waters off Somalia.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.