Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson: Program Changer

Featured Replies

He kinda reminds me of a bigger version of Chuck Hayes. He has a good sense of where the ball is coming off the rim, isn't real flashy, but seems like he will get the job done.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He kinda reminds me of a bigger version of Chuck Hayes. He has a good sense of where the ball is coming off the rim, isn't real flashy, but seems like he will get the job done.

 

However, I think he has move offensive skills and athletic ability than Chuck. Hayes has become a very solid NBA player with his work ethic. If Patrick can have 1/2 that work ethic, he will be an amazing player for the Cats with his athletic skills.

I think Patterson is similar to a Tyler Hansborough because he will be a very good college player, but I don't think he will be projected high in the draft. (I am not saying he is as good as Hansborough by any means, but I think he has similarities). Also odds are hes done growing. He hasn't really grown any in the past year I don't believe.

However, I think he has move offensive skills and athletic ability than Chuck. Hayes has become a very solid NBA player with his work ethic. If Patrick can have 1/2 that work ethic, he will be an amazing player for the Cats with his athletic skills.

 

I don't know about the athletic ability part, wasn't Chuck also an allstate tight end. I could be wrong, but thought he was.

Patterson will be a great college basketball player, who gets passed up in the first round of the NBA draft for a bunch of supposed foreign "phenoms" but ends up on a roster and turns into a solid pro at the very least. He will end up being a Udonis Haslem, Chuck Hayes, Jason Maxiell type pro.

I was at the game the other night. Pat has got some guns!!!

Patterson is a first round draft pick in 2010

 

I hope he stays that long!

He reminds me of a young Chuck Hayes.

He reminds me of a young Chuck Hayes.

 

He is 3 times the player Chuck was... and thats being nice (to Chuck).

Just imagine the potential starting lineup of:

 

G - Bradley

G - Meeks

F - Crawford

F - Patterson

C - Morris

He is 3 times the player Chuck was... and thats being nice (to Chuck).

 

The way he plays, and the way he is undersized for his position. The way he runs the floor and hustles. He will be a leader too.

 

I agree, he is A LOT more talented than Hayes.

He might be the next Mashburn... the guy who paves the way for the big recruits..... It's time to put Lexington back on the map for the blue chips.

His quote this morning about the others being "selfish" and not getting him the ball is EXACTLY why freshman should be off limits to the press.

His quote this morning about the others being "selfish" and not getting him the ball is EXACTLY why freshman should be off limits to the press.

 

What was the quote?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.