NKYFL

hurricane

Thanks, we will need it against a very good and well coached Spartans.

The key is blocking lil Ru at nose. Good luck to him, he is fine young man and football player.

:devil:

Oh stop it. The Red Devils have a group of stud second year offensive linemen and they throw the ball well. It should be a great game. Both teams are coached extremely well.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest problem I see with the NKYFL weight limits, unless they have changed things, is that they do it once a year. What is the point of a kid going on a crash diet to lose 10 or 15 lb's and then the day after the weigh-in putting all the weight back on?

Its been that way for years. Heck I remember hearing stories of kids not eating for a week, putting garbage bags around them and running 2 miles, sitting in cars with the heat on to sweat off the lbs. Back then as a kid you were like, cool so that means he is going to make the team. Now you just think about the parents that did that to them and you pray they will be forgiven.

The paper reported that the Spartans took Midgets, Juniors and Seniors. Was the Junior champ report an error? Guru you can probably confirm this.

The paper was wrong. The Spartans won in midgets and seniors and the Red Devils won juniors.

I know for a fact the Pee Wee's is 8 and some 7 year olds.

The Midgets is 8

The Juniors 9 - 10

Senior's 12 - 13 and something about they can not be 13 at a specified date.

JD

Starers-5, 6, 7

Pee Wee-8

Midgets-9

Juniors-10, 11

Seniors-12, 13