Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty Talking To Prior And Wood

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why would we want overpaid DL guys? Really? Why? Perhaps if each agreed to play for 1.5 per on a 1year deal I'd take a flyer.

What say you...

 

What's HE saying?

 

I'd tell them 20 minutes on, 20 minutes off and 20 minutes on...

  • Author

Neither has the position to demand a large contract...

What's HE saying?

 

I'd tell them 20 minutes on, 20 minutes off and 20 minutes on...

....:lol:
Neither has the position to demand a large contract...

 

Sign one of those major league minimum contracts laden with incentives for games pitched, innings pitched, etc, and sounds like a good plan with me.

Agree if they can get them for nothing with incentive based potential then I'm game. I just don't think they have it in them. I wonder if either of them would ever go to the pen and pitch less innings?

With Milton gone, the Reds are looking to find that guy in the rotation that can pitch 3-4 innings every 5 days and give up 8 earned before eventually getting hurt. Either guy should be able to fill that role easily.

 

ALTHOUGH Wood looked good out of the pen this year, I'm sure he would much rather be starting.

 

ALTHOUGH Wood looked good out of the pen this year, I'm sure he would much rather be starting.

 

I was getting ready to post the same thing. Can he still throw mid-90's? If so, why can't he be out of the bullpen for an inning or two?

 

Also, if they are seriously listening to Dusty, they sure must not put much credence to the theory that Dustry ruined their careers.

I didn't realize Prior was a free agent.

I know Baker likes veterans. I hear he's talking to former teammates Tom Glavine, Steve Avery, and John Smoltz.

That might be funny if Glavine and Smotlz weren't still effective pitchers. :sssh::p

That might be funny if Glavine and Smotlz weren't still effective pitchers. :sssh::p

Yeah, a bullpen full of 40 somethings. That'll work.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.