Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bellevue @ Gallatin Co.: Predictions

Who wins? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bellevue
      65%
    • Gallatin Co
      34%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I don't know much about Gallatin other than they are having a great season, but I'm just not sold yet if they can compete with some of the NKY football programs. I think it will be a close and interesting game...

 

Bellevue:21

G. County:14

 

Good luck to both :thumb:

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bellevue 23-21.

If Bellevue plays like they did against Beechwood minus the mistakes, Bellevue will win this one! Tigers 26(no PAT's;) yet) Wildcat 13

No offense APNW, but if it does come to the passing game for Bellevue, it may be a bit rough. Gallatin has only been giving up 61.6 yards per game in the air.

 

Should be a good game regardless.

 

That 's what I said. If they (Gallatin)can stop Bellevue's running game and make Bellevue throw the ball they (Gallatin) can win.

 

I don't think they (Gallatin) will stop the run though. And anyway the 61.6 yards per game can be a bit misleading. The teams they gave up 68 and 36 points to do not throw the ball and still racked up the points.

I have heard the same rumor...I have a son on the team and several of the players are going to miss Thursday for FFA...I hope Coach Browning changes his mind and let's the entire team play...we have been playing short handed for the last 3 games!

 

Go CATS!

 

NO CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bellevue 42

Gallatin 13

Quote:

Originally Posted by the poet

I heard that Gallatin has will have several players who will sit the first half because they will be missing a practice to attend an FFA event. Is this correct?

 

I have heard the same rumor...I have a son on the team and several of the players are going to miss Thursday for FFA...I hope Coach Browning changes his mind and let's the entire team play...we have been playing short handed for the last 3 games!

 

Go CATS!

 

NO CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I think it would be a shame if this occurs. My son said they would sit for perhaps the first quarter. The game may be out of reach if this happens because the majority of the kids attending the FFA event are starters on both sides of the ball. Hopefully coach Browning comes to his senses a little and does not do this.:rolleyes:

  • Author

If the coach has rules about missing practice, then he should stick to his rules and not show favoritism. Allowing the kids to play after missing a practice would send the wrong message to the team.:confused:

 

Stick to your rules, Coach!!!!!!!:thumb::D

If the coach has rules about missing practice, then he should stick to his rules and not show favoritism. Allowing the kids to play after missing a practice would send the wrong message to the team.:confused:

 

Stick to your rules, Coach!!!!!!!:thumb::D

 

Great post!! I thought on July 15 these kid's made a committment to football?:confused:

At what point in life do we teach kids that there are consequences for your actions? If you are told that if you go to this and miss practice, you will sit out, then there must be that consequence. Otherwise we are saying to the kids that it is ok to miss, no matter what we tell you, and that you will still be playing. If my boss tells me that I would be fired if I missed work, then I would not miss, because I have made a commitment to my family and my work place. Much like these young gentlemen knew if they chose to go to the FFA event, they would have to sit out. Like the oldballcoach said, they made a commitment to their football family, the program and themselves on July 15. STAY STRONG COACH BROWNING!!!!

At what point in life do we teach kids that there are consequences for your actions? If you are told that if you go to this and miss practice, you will sit out, then there must be that consequence. Otherwise we are saying to the kids that it is ok to miss, no matter what we tell you, and that you will still be playing. If my boss tells me that I would be fired if I missed work, then I would not miss, because I have made a commitment to my family and my work place. Much like these young gentlemen knew if they chose to go to the FFA event, they would have to sit out. Like the oldballcoach said, they made a commitment to their football family, the program and themselves on July 15. STAY STRONG COACH BROWNING!!!!

 

I agree. If there is going to be any problems, it will come from the pressure from parents. Hopefully, Coach Browning has the support of the administration in these kinds of matters.

If Bellevue plays like they did against Beechwood minus the mistakes, Bellevue will win this one! Tigers 26(no PAT's;) yet) Wildcat 13

 

Did we see two different games? Beechwood had JV players in from the begining of the game and by late 2nd quarter it was 70-30 JV. Bellevue had one good drive, first drive and did not score again, well 2nd and 3rd stringers did late in the game, do we even count that. If the blame lies in the "mistakes" they need to get to work, hard. The truth of the matter is the Bellevue boys played there hearts out, never gave up. They were simply outgunned, as most of Beechwoods foes have been. Those "mistakes were the result of aggressive defence and pressure. So dont discredit the Black and Gold pride, and desire by telling them they made the mistakes that cost them a chance to win.

 

We do agree on one thing Bellevue 28 Gallitin 13

We will have Coach Browning on the show this Saturday morning around 10:15 am. We'll talk about this with him.

Gallatin by 21 points.

 

If Gallatin wins, it won't be by 21. I will say Bellevue by 14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.