St. X / Louisville Central Predictions

Diogenes

St. X at Louisville Central: Who wins?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. St. X at Louisville Central: Who wins?

St. X travels to Louisville Central Friday night in a game featuring the 6A top-ranked Tigers against the 3A second-ranked Yellowjackets. Both schools have played difficult schedules and are battle tested. Who wins, by how much, and why?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that the Tigers looked a little rusty against PRP. Not sure if it was the hard work or the too soft work ethic during the week off.... Any way, just a little step slower, very little enthusiasm and pretty much played uninspired football, IMHO. Now on to Central => Game could give Tigers fits. If the Tigers don't step it up, I anticipate Central to take the early lead and maybe even lead at the break. Tigers will rebound and win by 9.

X owns the line of scrimmage. X seems to be improving each game. Central doesn't have the depth to battle with the elite programs week in and week out. With that said, I look for them to do very well in the Class 3A playoffs. They will out perform many of those programs. X 38-12

Regardless of the outcome I applaude Central for playing this game. If I am not mistaken, they are also playing both JV and Frosh with St.X. Playing this schedule could really pay off for them down the road as long as they can survive both physically and mentally. Good luck to the Yellowjackets!!