St. X / Louisville Central Predictions

Diogenes

St. X at Louisville Central: Who wins?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. St. X at Louisville Central: Who wins?

I've never been there, and just curious. What is the large building that their stands seem to be built into? Or is it just an optical illusion?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note the small parking lot at the South end of the stadium at the corner of 15th and Muhammed Ali Blvd. If you don't get there early you won't be parking in that lot.

I've never been there, and just curious. What is the large building that their stands seem to be built into? Or is it just an optical illusion?

It is somewhat of an optical illusion since the stands back right up to one building and then are in between a second and third building.

I beleive the property was once owned by the Courier-Journal and was sold or donated to JCPS to build Central a newer stadium. Just repeating what I've heard. Don't take it as Gospel.

Definitely not an optical illusion. The stands are built into the building.

You're right BuddyBW. From the street yesterday looking through the mesh covering on the fence in the rain, it was really hard to tell it was all one building. But this picture clearly shows it as one building.

Thanks for the headsup access to this website. I use GoogleEarth.com all the time in my work. This is a much better service.

Not to get too far off track, but Local Live is somewhat limited compared to G.E., but where they do have it, it is pretty impressive. Louisville was just recently added. By the way, there are some VERY nice homes just southwest of the stadium (lower right corner of that link).