Erin Andrews: I Don't Get It!

cshs81

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are telling me that Fergie is hot, that's all I need to know about your ability to evaluate. Apparently, some of you guys have no care in the world as to what the girl's face looks like. Fergie looks like a dang dude with implants.

:lol: True, true.

If you are telling me that Fergie is hot, that's all I need to know about your ability to evaluate. Apparently, some of you guys have no care in the world as to what the girl's face looks like. Fergie looks like a dang dude with implants.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumb:

No doubt she's talented as far as her build. I just don't think she's overly pretty.

THIS is a pretty sideline reporter:

http://i.cnn.net/si/2003/writers/b_duane_cross/09/09/lisa.guerrero/lg_guerrero_all.jpg

She doesn't move me up much, either. Lisa Guerrero is smoking hot!

Bonnie Bernstein is my favorite and I truly believe she is a rhinoplastic procedure away from being one of the hottest women around.

I see many posts and/or blogs that drool over ESPN sideline reporter Erin Andrews.

I don't get it. She's "OK" and nothing more.

What am I missing?

I'm going to PM you with some phone #'s to several top notch eye doctors, your going blind!:jump:

81, give it up on the person's nose already. I know she will never read these comments, but show some class. May we see a picture of you? I have a big nose, long neck, funny ears, and not many teeth in front and I'd hate for you to see my picture.

1st Samual 16:7

Kind of a lame argument when you consider no one is accusing you or cshs81 of being beauty queen material the way they hold Andrews up on a pedastal (unjustly).

81, give it up on the person's nose already. I know she will never read these comments, but show some class. May we see a picture of you? I have a big nose, long neck, funny ears, and not many teeth in front and I'd hate for you to see my picture.

1st Samual 16:7

Although in Alabama you're....;)

I see many posts and/or blogs that drool over ESPN sideline reporter Erin Andrews.

I don't get it. She's "OK" and nothing more.

What am I missing?

I agree. Attractive, sort of plain with a nice smile. Probably a very nice person that would be easy to be married to.

As to smoking hot.......not.