Erin Andrews: I Don't Get It!

cshs81

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she is finer than froghair.

She may not be Victoria Secret hot like Allesandra...but for what she does and how she looks....Yikes.

Got a pic with her when she was at UK doing Gameday a few years back...TV doesn't do her justice.

Sure she may have her bad days when she wears the wrong outfit or messes with her wig...but dang....some of you would complain if Jessica Alba showed up for a date with a pimple.

Speaking of EA, what ever happened to that poster who was a kid at Paris or Bourbon County....didnt he have a major thing for EA?

She may not be Victoria Secret hot like Allesandra...but for what she does and how she looks....Yikes.

Got a pic with her when she was at UK doing Gameday a few years back...TV doesn't do her justice.

Sure she may have her bad days when she wears the wrong outfit or messes with her wig...but dang....some of you would complain if Jessica Alba showed up for a date with a pimple.

Speaking of EA, what ever happened to that poster who was a kid at Paris or Bourbon County....didnt he have a major thing for EA?

He might still be around.:sssh: I believe his name was Freaknasty or something like that.

:ylsuper: