Baker critics don't let facts get in the way...

98NCCalum

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that Baker was better for the Cubs than anyone else they have had in a long time when it comes to actual performance...
If you want to think that made Baker a good manager with the Cubs ... go right ahead. Those of us that watched his five years in Chicago closely know better.

If you want to think that made Baker a good manager with the Cubs ... go right ahead. Those of us that watched his five years in Chicago closely know better.

The fact that Cubs fans have so much hate for him makes me like him even more... :bunny:

Do those couple years include two winning seasons and a NLCS apperance??? :jump:
Gametime, you're taking your usual superficial view on things. Wins and losses don't always tell the whole story.

Again, those of us that have watched Baker closely know better.

If Krivsky establishes some guidelines and makes Baker follow them, maybe things can work out. Dusty, left to run things as he sees fit, will do more damage then foster success in the long term.

Gametime, you're taking your usual superficial view on things. Wins and losses don't always tell the whole story.

Again, those of us that have watched Baker closely know better.

If Krivsky establishes some guidelines and makes Baker follow them, maybe things can work out. Dusty, left to run things as he sees fit, will do more damage then foster success in the long term.

My usual superficial view on things? :lol: Classic. I get a nasty PM for lines like that.