Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby's Tip Off

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to be smart, but who cares?

Not to be smart, but who cares?

 

 

 

I do. I've always liked Tubby, and I'll be keeping an eye on how he does at Minnesota. I wish him nothing but success.

I do. I've always liked Tubby, and I'll be keeping an eye on how he does at Minnesota. I wish him nothing but success.

 

:thumb::thumb: Me too I will keep a close eye on how he does up there.

Definitely be rooting for Gopher bball this year.

I wonder if he is still running the defensive clinic and walking the ball up court.

I liked Tubby also, but in no way will I follow Minnesota basketball because he's the coach.

Good luck to Tubby at Minnesota. I wish him the best.

I wonder if he is still running the defensive clinic and walking the ball up court.

 

 

Get over it. We all know you hate Tubby. It gets old after a (long) while.

Its funny that Tubby gets blasted for his style but I'm pretty sure UK and A&M averaged almost the exact same number of points per game.

Get over it. We all know you hate Tubby. It gets old after a (long) while.

 

I thought about it and decided im not upset all the Tubby faithful have left UK for good.... we will move on.

 

I am just repeating what all the missed recruits said. He will have to make some changes to be succesful.

I do. I've always liked Tubby, and I'll be keeping an eye on how he does at Minnesota. I wish him nothing but success.

 

:thumb: :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.