Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 48 Louisville Central 29

Featured Replies

I look forward to hearing Prime2007 analysis of the speed factor.

 

Not only does he know his Ohio football, but oh my gosh, he knows just about everything about Kentucky football as well.:D

 

I highly doubt that you will hear anything from Prime2007 about this game.:lol:

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not get personal guys.

Goodness gracious !!!

 

Someone needs to send toots a tape of the game... ;):D

 

:dancingpa Yes!

Lets not get personal guys.

 

:thumb:

 

Just joking around here.

 

I do have to say that it is interesting that westsider has not posted his comments about the outcome and the total domination of JC in this game. I know it kills his soul for someone east of I-75 to win a game like this against one of the Louisville big boys or of anyone else west of I-75, but I would like to hear his take. I'm sure that if JC would have gotten drilled we would have had to listen to the I told you so's 5 minutes after the game was over.:lol:

:thumb:

 

Just joking around here.

 

I do have to say that it is interesting that westsider has not posted his comments about the outcome and the total domination of JC in this game. I know it kills his soul for someone east of I-75 to win a game like this against one of the Louisville big boys or of anyone else west of I-75, but I would like to hear his take. I'm sure that if JC would have gotten drilled we would have had to listen to the I told you so's 5 minutes after the game was over.:lol:

 

I was wondering about that myself Firebird, but sometimes the silence speaks for itself. I like it that way.

Very nice win for the Golden Eagles.

Congrats to Johnson Central on the big win.

:thumb:

 

Just joking around here.

 

I do have to say that it is interesting that westsider has not posted his comments about the outcome and the total domination of JC in this game. I know it kills his soul for someone east of I-75 to win a game like this against one of the Louisville big boys or of anyone else west of I-75, but I would like to hear his take. I'm sure that if JC would have gotten drilled we would have had to listen to the I told you so's 5 minutes after the game was over.:lol:

Gee guys, you miss me?

 

I didn't say anything about this game in pregame discussion, so there's nothing for me to defend. I'm almost as surprised at this outcome as I was at the Woodford County-Johnson Central outcome. I expected this game and that one to be close.

 

And I wasn't gloating after the Woodford County game, either ... certainly not like you would have if the result had gone the other way.

 

As for "killing my soul" ... drop it, firebird. I'm tired of being accused of hating on eastern teams. I've done nothing to deserve that tag other than engaging in some lively discussion with homer fans that tend to overrate their own team. And I've been right on in my assessment of Johnson Central over the years, much to your chagrin.

 

Impressive win for Johnson Central.

I was wondering about that myself Firebird, but sometimes the silence speaks for itself. I like it that way.
Get over it.

OK, now that we have that settled, lets keep this discussion on the game and leave all the personal comments out of it.

OK, now that we have that settled, lets keep this discussion on the game and leave all the personal comments out of it.

 

Agreed.:thumb:

 

By the way, does anyone know the rushing stats that JC put up as a team and the individual totals.

Congrats to Johnson Central on the win. They continue to impress.

This was a big win, I hope this will start run for JC. :walk:

Congrats to JC, I was way off on my predication.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.