Johnson Central 48 Louisville Central 29

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The resounding gossip amongst the EKY radio personalities was baout how Lou. central had no problem accepting the JC/Woodford game film, but but never traded film with the Eagles?

If there is one thing I know, it's NEVER give Matney a reason to put a chip on his team's shoulder. Also, refusing to trade tapes is a quick way to lose respect for a program that is striving to gain it.

Very good win for JC, against a team with lots of SPEED.

The resounding gossip amongst the EKY radio personalities was baout how Lou. central had no problem accepting the JC/Woodford game film, but but never traded film with the Eagles?

If there is one thing I know, it's NEVER give Matney a reason to put a chip on his team's shoulder. Also, refusing to trade tapes is a quick way to lose respect for a program that is striving to gain it.

Is this a fact or just some radio guys talking??

It wouldnt surprise me if he told the Eagles that Lou. Central was close to Covington. :lol:

I look forward to hearing Prime2007 analysis of the speed factor.

UMMM........ can you say SPEED FACTOR HERE...AGAIN!!

JC could not handle it against WC, so how does anyone expect them to handle it against this team?????

Lou - as many poinst as they want

JC - 13 - these points come in the 4th

It's not good to look ahead, but...

On November 2nd, the Johnson Central vs. Belfry game is going to be one for the ages!

We both have our hands full the next couple of weeks, so its too early to really think about this one.

But, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I'm looking very forward to this one too. Nothing on the line, let it all hang out and bring it. Great matchup for both teams heading into the playoffs. Should be fun.

All I can say is get there early... I will make a mental note to listen to the Jim Matney show that week, from the way Matney build up teams on his show, it will be Johnson Central vs. the New England Patriots HAHA

Seriously, if things hold true to form, this will be one of the most anticipated non-district games in EKY in quite some time. But, before we talk about it I just want to make sure that Belfry will have the most important part taken care of as a 1 seed.

All I can say is get there early... I will make a mental note to listen to the Jim Matney show that week, from the way Matney build up teams on his show, it will be Johnson Central vs. the New England Patriots HAHA

Seriously, if things hold true to form, this will be one of the most anticipated non-district games in EKY in quite some time. But, before we talk about it I just want to make sure that Belfry will have the most important part taken care of as a 1 seed.

Unfortunately, Johnson Central doesnt have that luxury but they do have a chance at securing a 2 seed and one home playoff game with the next 2 district games, which I think is much more important right now. But it is fun for the fans to ponder.

What did JC do that was successful? Were they running straight ahead, misdirection or outside stuff?

How was the line play of Lou Central? I thought Woodford County won that game with Johnson Central on the line of scrimmage and I'm guessing it was the other way around tonight.

What type of defense does Lou Central run?

Just curious how these two matched up against each other, specifically.

Goodness gracious !!!

Someone needs to send toots a tape of the game... ;):D

Johnson Central did in fact have there way with Louisville Central. They were the better team Friday night, LC just did not show up to play. Congrats to JC. For all readers talking about the film trade........It's true that LC did get a film from Woodford County. I think both coaches from LC and WC know each other. From what Coach Scroggins told me, JC never tried to exchange film. I can assure you there was no refusing to trade tapes. Scroggins' has to much class for that.