Arizona 21 Pittsburgh 14

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This division will come down to the wire and it is any teams to win even the Browns.

The Steelers could have put some distance today but they stumped there toe.

I bet Whisenhunt and Grimm will enjoy this win.

I heard on tv that Whisenhunt went over and shook all of the Steelers hands except for big Ben. This happened before the game. Did they have a bad relationship in Pitt?

I thought the Cards would hold close at home, they have a very solid defense and can actually run the ball know under Whisenhut. Who starts next for the Cards, Warner or Leinart? Once I heard they would "share" the job this week I thought they were doomed but I guess Leinart's poor play didn't give them much chance. At this point he looks like a career backup in the NFL.

Bengals fans cant get excited about winning a game, so they get excited about a Steelers lost!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why wouldn't any Bengals fan be happy for a division opponent to lose?

I'm sure your answer will draw on your lifetime support of your team and all the heartbreaking loses they have endured. Or wait, you cherry pick teams to root for based on their W-L record and future potential.

Tough day! Man ole man it seemed to me Pitt didn't care if they won or not. With all the people they knew on the opposing side. On to next week!

I know! We looked flat the whole game. No fire whats so ever! We missed a big chance to be 2 games up in our division!

I am sure that a Bengals loss tonight will cheer me up. :p