September 30, 200719 yr Tough day! Man ole man it seemed to me Pitt didn't care if they won or not. With all the people they knew on the opposing side. On to next week!
September 30, 200719 yr Author It was a good weekend so far for the Bengals. Yes sir, even with a Bengal L tomorrow we have Pitt twice and Baltimore once more....then the rest of the stretch.
September 30, 200719 yr It was a good weekend so far for the Bengals. How so? This loss for Pitt isn't a divisional game. Doesn't matter either way!
September 30, 200719 yr How so? This loss for Pitt isn't a divisional game. Doesn't matter either way! Huh??
September 30, 200719 yr Author How so? This loss for Pitt isn't a divisional game. Doesn't matter either way! AFC N is wide open right now believe it or not... especially with a Bengal W tomorrow.
September 30, 200719 yr AFC N is wide open right now believe it or not... especially with a Bengal W tomorrow.[/quote What are you smoking!
September 30, 200719 yr How so? This loss for Pitt isn't a divisional game. Doesn't matter either way! Come again?
September 30, 200719 yr I did not watch this game9I watched almost no NFL today because I hated the games offered by local TV) but I'm glad the Cards posted the win.
September 30, 200719 yr Come again? Your quote was, this is a good day for the Bengals and I said, How so? Because this wasn't a divisional game.
September 30, 200719 yr Your quote was, this is a good day for the Bengals and I said, How so? Because this wasn't a divisional game. What does that have to do with it. Pitt and Baltimore lost.
September 30, 200719 yr Your quote was, this is a good day for the Bengals and I said, How so? Because this wasn't a divisional game. Maybe you don't know this but overall record is #1 when determining post season status. If the Bengals finish 1 game better than Pitt then they go to playoffs. Division record has not one thing to do with it.
September 30, 200719 yr What does that have to do with it. Pitt and Baltimore lost. Great for the Bengals:dancingpa
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.