September 30, 200719 yr Your quote was, this is a good day for the Bengals and I said, How so? Because this wasn't a divisional game. Because if the Bengals win, they will be one game back... How is that not good? Divisional game or not...
September 30, 200719 yr What does that have to do with it. Pitt and Baltimore lost. A non-divisonal loss doesn't help the Bengals position. Even if they split wins and losses with Pitt they will still be a game behind in the North. Unless you think you can win them both and not lose to the Ravens or Browns.
September 30, 200719 yr A non-divisonal loss doesn't help the Bengals position. Even if they split wins and losses with Pitt they will still be a game behind in the North. Unless you think you can win them both and not lose to the Ravens or Browns. :confused:Huh? Let's go over this... Steelers- 3-1 If Bengals win, 2-2 ( Major if ) Therefore, one game behind. However, if the Steelers would have won they would be another game behind... Get it?
September 30, 200719 yr A non-divisonal loss doesn't help the Bengals position. Even if they split wins and losses with Pitt they will still be a game behind in the North. Unless you think you can win them both and not lose to the Ravens or Browns. Read post #14.
September 30, 200719 yr Maybe you don't know this but overall record is #1 when determining post season status. If the Bengals finish 1 game better than Pitt then they go to playoffs. Division record has not one thing to do with it. How many losses does the Bengals have and how many does the Steelers. And I probably been watching football longer than you have so don't try to give W & L records to me.
September 30, 200719 yr How many losses does the Bengals have and how many does the Steelers. And I probably been watching football longer than you have so don't try to give W & L records to me. Someone is a bit touchy this evening... :lol:
September 30, 200719 yr How many losses does the Bengals have and how many does the Steelers. And I probably been watching football longer than you have so don't try to give W & L records to me. You may be watching longer, but you haven't been understanding longer...
September 30, 200719 yr Author How many losses does the Bengals have and how many does the Steelers. And I probably been watching football longer than you have so don't try to give W & L records to me. :lol:
September 30, 200719 yr :confused:Huh? Let's go over this... Steelers- 3-1 If Bengals win, 2-2 ( Major if ) Therefore, one game behind. However, if the Steelers would have won they would be another game behind... Get it? And I'm telling you that it will come down to divisional wins and losses. It seems to do so every year.
September 30, 200719 yr How many losses does the Bengals have and how many does the Steelers. And I probably been watching football longer than you have so don't try to give W & L records to me. :confused::confused::confused: Pitt win and Bengals loss puts us 3 games back. Now Pitt loses and if we win we are 1 game back. Big IF yes I know. Either way we are at worst only 2 back which I can live with at this point. How does that not make sense?
September 30, 200719 yr Someone is a bit touchy this evening... :lol: I hate mailed in games. either show up or call and tell them you can't make it.
September 30, 200719 yr And I'm telling you that it will come down to divisional wins and losses. It seems to do so every year. Um, last year the Ravens went 13-3. Next team was 8-8. Didn't then. And in order for it to come down to divisional W-L they must have the same record. And the Cards win today helped with that...
September 30, 200719 yr Arizona wanted it more the Pittsburgh that is the Bottom Line. Ward out and Troy not playing much hurt the Steelers bad. The INT in the endzone was the killer. 1st and goal on the 4 and you get no points.:mad: 3-1 with Seattle coming to Heinz Field Next Weekend. If they go into the bye week 4-1 I will take that in a heart beat.
September 30, 200719 yr And I'm telling you that it will come down to divisional wins and losses. It seems to do so every year. For it to come down to that then they have to be tied overall. So when your 2 games behind is record you need that team to lose so you can catch them. It is a good thing when someone else in your division loses. This is pretty basic stuff.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.