Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arizona 21 Pittsburgh 14

Featured Replies

This division will come down to the wire and it is any teams to win even the Browns.

 

The Steelers could have put some distance today but they stumped there toe.

 

I bet Whisenhunt and Grimm will enjoy this win.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not much to say after you beat 3 cupcakes.

 

They beat the same team that scored 51 on your team.:rolleyes:

You never let facts get in the way of a good opinion... :lol:

 

Thank You:ylsuper:

They beat the same team that scored 51 on your team.:rolleyes:

 

Who just beat a team that was 13-3 last year and won our Divison. Ok sorry 2 cupcakes.

You boys dont come around here much when they win but ala they lose and here you are.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

 

It's OK we'll log on tomorrow night and post if the Bengals lose. We'll show'em:D:D:D J/K

I'm feeling better already. Thanks GT for helping me out.

It's OK we'll log on tomorrow night and post if the Bengals lose. We'll show'em:D:D:D J/K

I'm feeling better already. Thanks GT for helping me out.

 

I'm here to help. And I charge by the minute... :D :lol:

Who just beat a team that was 13-3 last year and won our Divison. Ok sorry 2 cupcakes.

 

What does last year have to do with it?

What does last year have to do with it?

 

Was does Week 2's loss have to do with it if we are throwing out the past. :D

You guys can do the same to us tomorrow night when the Bengals lose.

I'm here to help. And I charge by the minute... :D :lol:

 

Send the bill to me tomorrow in the Bahamas, where I'll be watching the game from. I'll see what I can do. I'm off now to watch the Giants game.

You guys can do the same to us tomorrow night when the Bengals lose.

 

 

Now, you know we wouldn't do that!! Believe it or not I'd like for someone to knock the Pat's down a notch. There isn't many teams that can, but you guys can have a good game and do it.

Now, you know we wouldn't do that!! Believe it or not I'd like for someone to knock the Pat's down a notch. There isn't many teams that can, but you guys can have a good game and do it.

 

Yeah that and lots of turnovers.

Not much to say after you beat 3 cupcakes.

 

One of those cupcakes scored 51 points on the Bungals....

One of those cupcakes scored 51 points on the Bungals....

 

Come on Repete we already went over that. :D I changed it to 2 cupcakes anyways.

Of course...Whatever helps your argument, right? ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.