Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arizona 21 Pittsburgh 14

Featured Replies

:confused::confused::confused: Pitt win and Bengals loss puts us 3 games back. Now Pitt loses and if we win we are 1 game back. Big IF yes I know. Either way we are at worst only 2 back which I can live with at this point. How does that not make sense?

 

 

Who is Pitt?

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:confused::confused::confused: Pitt win and Bengals loss puts us 3 games back. Now Pitt loses and if we win we are 1 game back. Big IF yes I know. Either way we are at worst only 2 back which I can live with at this point. How does that not make sense?

 

Got IT!! All I'm saying it's hard to make it up in non-divisional games. I believe both teams fall into the 10-6 or 9-7 W/L Therefor it's the divisional games that count. Just me but thats the way I see it.

And I'm telling you that it will come down to divisional wins and losses. It seems to do so every year.

 

The Steelers division has ended in a tie ONCE since 2000...

Steelers fans sure know how to cheer when they win but when they lose.......:walk:

The Steelers division has ended in a tie ONCE since 2000...

 

You are sooooo good at bursting balloons:dancingpa:D:thumb:

The Steelers division has ended in a tie ONCE since 2000...

 

Thanks GT. I told you it's just me. Maybe I am a bit touchy tonight. O'well I'll be over it tomorrow. Just not right now!

You are sooooo good at bursting balloons:dancingpa:D:thumb:

 

I really enjoy when it's yours... :fire: :lol:

Steelers fans sure know how to cheer when they win but when they lose.......:walk:

 

Please, don't make me dig up some Bengals threads.

Please, don't make me dig up some Bengals threads.

 

Dig away you find much on me.

I really enjoy when it's yours... :fire: :lol:

 

I never post anything but cold hard facts:lol::lol:

Dig away you find much on me.

 

 

 

You boys dont come around here much when they win but ala they lose and here you are.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I never post anything but cold hard facts:lol::lol:

 

You never let facts get in the way of a good opinion... :lol:

You boys dont come around here much when they win but ala they lose and here you are.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

Not much to say after you beat 3 cupcakes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.