Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Funny, funny website....

Featured Replies

Absolutely awesome....I laughed out loud....

 

FUNNY

 

 

:laugh:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I can't believe they get away with that.

I hope and pray that wasn't a virus!

That was a good 10 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

Not funny :madman:

Absolutely awesome....I laughed out loud....

 

FUNNY

 

 

:laugh:

 

 

I used to like you. :madman::madman::lol:

Absolutely awesome....I laughed out loud....

 

FUNNY

 

 

:laugh:

 

My ears are bleeding.... and I feel like less of a man..:madman:

  • Author

:lol:

 

I love the fact that I have blessed you all with this bit...

Not funny. :mad:

  • Author

^ Yes it is....just send it along...you'll see.

No thanks.

Not funny at all. I hate that website, and I hate the person that created that website. I would enjoy nothing more than to smack that person in the face. :D

^ Yes it is....just send it along...you'll see.

 

 

 

How would it be possible for us to send it along, you can't copy the link!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.