Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Funny, funny website....

Featured Replies

That was annoying.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not funny. :mad:

 

I agree :irked:

& how do you get rid of this crap???

  • Author
How would it be possible for us to send it along, you can't copy the link!

 

Copy it from your browser...

Yeah, so I totally just utilized the ctrl+alt+delete feature of my computer :rolleyes:

This should have been done to Boy George's "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?"...THAT was annoying!

Hilarious! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, so I totally just utilized the ctrl+alt+delete feature of my computer :rolleyes:

 

I did, too. However, I use Mozilla and they have a "restore" feature and ,without thinking, I clicked on "restore" and it popped up again. So, I'm not listening to this dreadful song after having opened a new browser.

 

NOT COOL but funny.

I did, too. However, I use Mozilla and they have a "restore" feature and ,without thinking, I clicked on "restore" and it popped up again. So, I'm not listening to this dreadful song after having opened a new browser.

 

NOT COOL but funny.

 

Exact same thing I did.

Copy it from your browser...

 

 

 

Kinda hard to do that with it moving around so much. :irked:

This was horrible...and NOT funny. I think this should be against the rules. I had to turn my computer off, that was the only way to get rid of it.

I initially laughed at the song, because I've always thought that guy looked nothing like what he sounds like. Then I kind of rolled my eyes, but I cracked up when I closed out and it just kept popping up with new lyrics.

Thanks RP:madman:

:lol:

Thanks RP:madman:

:lol:

 

:sssh::lol::lol:I tried to warn everyone that had not been on it yet!!!

  • Author
This was horrible...and NOT funny. I think this should be against the rules. I had to turn my computer off, that was the only way to get rid of it.

 

That's not true...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.