Halfway (for most) Point . . . Coach of the Year??

CharlieWeis

Most teams in KY have played their fifth game. . . (For obvious reasons I will not vote for myself! LOL :p )

What coach(s) would you give a Coach of Year vote to at this point in the season?? Two come to mind for me:

1. Curtis Higgins - Fern Creek

2. Scott Carmony - Jeffersontown

**Both these guys are doing a great job with what they have.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivan McGlone, Russell.

He has one returning starter defensively and three offensively from last year's state runner up program and is currently 5-0. With the past two years success for Russell (state championship and runner up), people think success should be a given. However, this is a small, 3A school where athletes don't grow on trees. Also, the one's that lead the previous success are all gone. The success of the program this year is due to his coaching ability.

Ivan McGlone, Russell.

He has one returning starter defensively and three offensively from last year's state runner up program and is currently 5-0. With the past two years success for Russell (state championship and runner up), people think success should be a given. However, this is a small, 3A school where athletes don't grow on trees. Also, the one's that lead the previous success are all gone. The success of the program this year is due to his coaching ability.

I agree with you on this.....

Best around here.....