Possible reason for Lackluster Bengal Performance

Qryche11

It never ceases to amaze me but a buddy of mine tells me that he was at a rooftop Party on Friday night at 4th and Plum downtown and it was a celebration of Frostee Rucker's birthday. Several big name Bengals were there and one in particular who plays on the D-Line was downing a bottle of Champaigne about 4AM. Take the short week and several hungover players from a Friday party and it obviously cant help.

I am sure some of those that were there were acting responsibly but you cant tell me that there weren't some players getting trashed.

I think the reason for the lackluster performance was the fact that their defense stinks...

:thumb:

Baltimore gave the week one game to them. I wasn't that impressed with Cincy in that game, but when a team gives you six turnovers...

But, 51 points to Cleveland is bad, even for Cincy...ouch...

It never ceases to amaze me but a buddy of mine tells me that he was at a rooftop Party on Friday night at 4th and Plum downtown and it was a celebration of Frostee Rucker's birthday. Several big name Bengals were there and one in particular who plays on the D-Line was downing a bottle of Champaigne about 4AM. Take the short week and several hungover players from a Friday party and it obviously cant help.

I am sure some of those that were there were acting responsibly but you cant tell me that there weren't some players getting trashed.

What happened to the curfew Marvin supposedly imposed??

:thumb:

Baltimore gave the week one game to them. I wasn't that impressed with Cincy in that game, but when a team gives you six turnovers...

But, 51 points to Cleveland is bad, even for Cincy...ouch...

I know bad defense when I see it. I watch the NY Giants. :lol: