Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillespie still hasn't signed contract??

Featured Replies

Is this true? Someone was talking about this at work today? Is that true?

When has he had time to slow down to sign some stinking contract. It's all about the B-Ball 24-7-365 for Billy Clyde.

When has he had time to slow down to sign some stinking contract. It's all about the B-Ball 24-7-365 for Billy Clyde.

 

 

Too busy recruiting.

After the piece of real estate he bought in Lextown I think he plans on staying a while.

I'm firmly in the camp of all issues should be agreed upon and signed off on before someone shows up for their first day of work...

  • Author
I'm firmly in the camp of all issues should be agreed upon and signed off on before someone shows up for their first day of work...
:thumb:
I'm firmly in the camp of all issues should be agreed upon and signed off on before someone shows up for their first day of work...

I agree with you but his first day of work was quite a while ago.

Listening to him talk during the football broadcast, someone needs to tell him to breathe while he is talking. He can say 1/2 of what he wants to say, than breathe than finish what he wanted to say. All of us will still be listening after his breath. He sounded on Saturday like he was rushing through answers in one breath.

And on a side note look how short he is or how tall he makes bogans look.

billy.jpg

And on a side note look how short he is or how tall he makes bogans look.

 

 

Who else is in the pic?

Nazr Mohammed and Scott Padgett, huge ovation for these fellows.

I'm firmly in the camp of all issues should be agreed upon and signed off on before someone shows up for their first day of work...

I have a family member that lives right beside a house he was looking at to purchase. I looked at the house and I dont know how much they wanted for it but it was 10k square feet. What does a single man need that big of a house for?????

I have a family member that lives right beside a house he was looking at to purchase. I looked at the house and I don't know how much they wanted for it but it was 10k square feet. What does a single man need that big of a house for?????
Big screen, to watch his UK practices, games and keep the fan mail, on how to coach, recruit, who should/shouldn't play....:D
I have a family member that lives right beside a house he was looking at to purchase. I looked at the house and I dont know how much they wanted for it but it was 10k square feet. What does a single man need that big of a house for?????

 

The newly crowned king of college basketball has to have his castle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.