Andre Woodson

buzzer beater

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK is averaging 277 yards rushing per game...they have run the ball at will in their two games. Of course that is going to lower the passing stats...

If UKs rushing continues to look as good as it has, Woodson's stats will definately suffer.

Now that sounds strangely familiar to last year.....but no worries UK can not come close to 277 yards, or even 200 yards per game rushing against the SEC>

UK doesn't have to average 200 rushing per game in the SEC...they just need a decent rushing attack to keep defenses honest...which they have..

UK doesn't have to average 200 rushing per game in the SEC...they just need a decent rushing attack to keep defenses honest...which they have..

UK has had a pretty good rushing attack against two not so good defenses. What about when LSU, and Florida come to town? South Carolina and Georgia? Little has looked good in the last two games, but remember, thats EKU and Kent State, not LSU and Florida. Last year Little had just 21 yards on 7 attempts against U of L.

UK has had a pretty good rushing attack against two not so good defenses. What about when LSU, and Florida come to town? South Carolina and Georgia? Little has looked good in the last two games, but remember, thats EKU and Kent State, not LSU and Florida. Last year Little had just 21 yards on 7 attempts against U of L.

Little was hurt most of last year...UK has at least 4 good backs and will move the ball on the ground, take it to the bank.

Little was hurt most of last year...UK has at least 4 good backs and will move the ball on the ground, take it to the bank.

Little wasn't hurt in week 1 was he? Maybe so, but Louisville has some pretty, pretty good wide out's who will be catching a lot of Brohm's bombs. Take that to the bank.

I still have no clue what your point is, Buzzer.

Are you saying that after 2 games Woodson has underachieved? Are you saying he's been a disappointment?

Are you saying the first 2 games have hurt his draft status?

I'm not following.

I'm just saying that after all the talk this off season about him, his first two game's look like he should have gotten more done than what he has. I'm not downing him or anything because he is a good QB. I am just saying after all the talk and stuff, IMO he should have better numbers than what he does.

I'm just saying that after all the talk this off season about him, his first two game's look like he should have gotten more done than what he has. I'm not downing him or anything because he is a good QB. I am just saying after all the talk and stuff, IMO he should have better numbers than what he does.

Then I'd say you've either put way too much into what you've heard or you don't understand how the game works. Outside of the first half last night, neither of UK's games have been competitive so the passing numbers are not going to be big.