Andre Woodson

buzzer beater

Middle Tenn and Murray are better than EKU, IMO. Im not trying to down Woodson at all because he is a really, really good quaterback. Im just saying that his numbers should be better than what they are.

Not bashing schedules of either team, but Murray is a bad OVC team. At least EKU can muster up winning seasons. Wasn't Murray like 1-10 last year?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTSU is better than Kent State....

How do you figure? I mean I believe it was FLORIDA ATLANTIC who held MTSU to only 14 points in the first game of the year. MTSU is simply not a good team, and its just UL defense is just not that good thats why they gave up all those points. I not saying Kent State is a good team either because they are not, but IMO they are definitely better than MTSU...

I agree that UK has played better teams... but even AUBURN has lost AT HOME to a Florida directional school.

That is a pretty decent directional school...probably should have clarifies that they were beaten by an intermediate directional school....Auburn just wishes Brandon Cox, who has been in college longer than Kelly Tripuka was at Notre Dame, could throw in the right direction.

How do you figure? I mean I believe it was FLORIDA ATLANTIC who held MTSU to only 14 points in the first game of the year. MTSU is simply not a good team, and its just UL defense is just not that good thats why they gave up all those points. I not saying Kent State is a good team either because they are not, but IMO they are definitely better than MTSU...

I don't think it is so much that UL's defense is not that good...they probably had one of their more poorer performances, but the talent is there.

Their LB's and gap contain on the DL was miserable.

I would suspect much of that will be corrected come Saturday.

That is a pretty decent directional school...probably should have clarifies that they were beaten by an intermediate directional school....Auburn just wishes Brandon Cox, who has been in college longer than Kelly Tripuka was at Notre Dame, could throw in the right direction.

Even longer than Barry Goheen was at Vandy?:D :D :D

On the topic of the thread, I've always thought Woodson was overrated, from the moment he was being recruited. That said, I hope he throws for 4000 yards this year! I love to see UK do well. Also, how good would it look for KY prep football to have the TOP TWO QBs drafted in next year's NFL draft?

........or graduate.:p

How are you not downing him or anything, this hole thread is you talking about how he is pretty much underacheiving and his stats dont compare to other QBs around the country over 2 (TWO) games. I dont think you realize that UK has gotten up big in the 2 games therefore the stats are not going to be there. This is a pretty ridiculous argument on your part if you ask me, JMO though!

I'm not downing him at all, I was just wondering what everyone thought about his stat's through the first two games. I didn't mean to sound like im bashing him or anything because I like the guy. I'm not trying to argue at all, just seeing what people thought about it. True UK has gotten up big in two games but I'm not trying to say anything bad about him. I think he is a very good quaterback but I just thought he should have better stat's than what he has so far. The stat's are good, I'm not saying they are bad, but there are35 quaterback's with more yards than Woodson and around 17 with more touchdowns, and 14 with better completion %, and 11 with better ratings. His stat's are good I was just wanting to know what everyone else thought about it and if other people than me thought he should have more than he does.

MTSU is better than Kent State....

:laugh:

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS? Kent St just beat Iowa State in Aimes and didnt MTSU lose to Florida Atlantic? Kent State has a better QB and they have one of the top DB's in the nation. Kent St. would beat them worse then U of L did.