Andre Woodson

buzzer beater

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per Chris Fowler...

Despite 3,515 yards and 31 touchdowns in 2006, Woodson is still in Brohm's shadow. But he just might be the first QB taken in the April draft after scouts get a look at his skills in the individual workouts. Woodson is an amazing deep-ball thrower, while Brohm is more consistently accurate on short throws.

Just thought I'd throw that out there...:sssh:

U of L has not faced better teams than UK.

I agree and the same can be said about Kentucky. I think U of L will present a much stronger defensive effort than what we have been watching. Sometimes teams play to their opponents ability and it makes it tough to stay with the gameplan.

UK can not afford to make any mistakes and the offense needs to control the ball. Brohm doesn't make any bad decisions so the UK D will have to pressure him and try to disrupt the offense.

Special teams may be the difference maker in this game.

I still have no clue what your point is, Buzzer.

Are you saying that after 2 games Woodson has underachieved? Are you saying he's been a disappointment?

Are you saying the first 2 games have hurt his draft status?

I'm not following.

What is his point? Andre Woodson has completed 70% of his passes. What does this guy want?

I am certain that Rich Brooks could have run up Andre's stats to whatever he wanted in the first two ballgames, but what purpose would that serve?