Andre Woodson

buzzer beater

Coming into this season Woodson had been talked, and talked about as one of the best qb's in the country. After his first two games he is 35 of 51 for 468 yards and 5 touchdowns. Here's some other qb's around the country racking up the numbers against better teams than what Woodson has faced.

Colt Brennan- 77 of 101, 964 yards, 10 touchdowns.

Brian Brohm- 41 of 60, 776 yards, 9 touchdowns.

Grahm Harrell- 92 of 123. 903 yards, 8 touchdowns.

Mike Teel- 30 of 42, 594 yards, 5 touchdowns.

TJ Yates- 33 of 50, 562 yards, 6 touchdowns.

Erik Ainge- 55 of 83, 547 yards, 5 touchdowns.

Chase Holbrook- 70 of 96, 753 yards, 8 touchdowns.

Im not trying to say that Woodson is overated, not at all. I just thought I would bring these numbers up. I do know also that it's only two games into the early season but I still thought I would bring it up.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming into this season Woodson had been talked, and talked about as one of the best qb's in the country. After his first two games he is 35 of 51 for 468 yards and 5 touchdowns. Here's some other qb's around the country racking up the numbers against better teams than what Woodson has faced.

Colt Brennan- 77 of 101, 964 yards, 10 touchdowns.

Brian Brohm- 41 of 60, 776 yards, 9 touchdowns.

Grahm Harrell- 92 of 123. 903 yards, 8 touchdowns.

Mike Teel- 30 of 42, 594 yards, 5 touchdowns.

TJ Yates- 33 of 50, 562 yards, 6 touchdowns.

Erik Ainge- 55 of 83, 547 yards, 5 touchdowns.

Chase Holbrook- 70 of 96, 753 yards, 8 touchdowns.

Im not trying to say that Woodson is overated, not at all. I just thought I would bring these numbers up. I do know also that it's only two games into the early season but I still thought I would bring it up.

Mel and his hair have Woodson #2 on the qb draft board for 08.

Mel and his hair have Woodson #2 on the qb draft board for 08.

If you were drafting a qb for your team, would you take Woodson over Brennan? or Booty? or Ainge?. Of course Woodson could and might go before all of these guys but all of those guys will have better numbers this year than Woodson, IMO.

If you were drafting a qb for your team, would you take Woodson over Brennan? or Booty? or Ainge?. Of course Woodson could and might go before all of these guys but all of those guys will have better numbers this year than Woodson, IMO.

History has shown that "system" qbs with big stats do not fare well in the NFL so I'd pass on Brennan.

Booty - very good candidate.

Ainge - not close IMO.

I'll take 6'5 with a strong arm and smooth delivery and I could care less what stats they roll into NYC with.

Brohm would be my first choice but not by as much as others might have him. I'm feeling good with either.

UK is averaging 277 yards rushing per game...they have run the ball at will in their two games. Of course that is going to lower the passing stats...

True. Brohm has just 10 more passing attempts and just 6 more completions than Woodson, but he has 4 more touchdowns and 308 more yards.