Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 52 Holmes 14

Featured Replies

Final

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game next week. Highlands -Dixie, should be a real good one!

AS expected, nice job Birds keeping the train rolling.

Bulldogs actually led this one 7-0. For about 9 seconds, until Hurtt took the ensuing kickoff back for a score and a 2 point conversion gave the Birds the lead. Never looked back from there.

Good win BlueBirds!! I noticed Hoptown comes to your place this season, man what a long bus ride that'll be. Good luck rest of the season.

Bulldogs actually led this one 7-0. For about 9 seconds, until Hurtt took the ensuing kickoff back for a score and a 2 point conversion gave the Birds the lead. Never looked back from there.

It was actually "kind of" close in the first half. But the Birds took care of business after that.

This was my first Birds game I attended that the opponent was not Cov Cath. :eek: . ...... Highlands looked good. :sssh: :sssh:

That was some really bad officiating tonight. When they couldn't decide what down it was... that was a complete joke.

 

 

 

Kudos to Domata Peko..... poor guy didn't get to watch much of the game because of all the kids lining up to get his autograph. He signed something for each and every kid that came up to him. What a great guy! :thumb:

Does anyone know how and who scored for the Bluebirds??

Does anyone know how and who scored for the Bluebirds??

Often....pretty much everybody. ;)

 

 

No, sorry. I don't have the stats.

This was my first Birds game I attended that the opponent was not Cov Cath. :eek: . ...... Highlands looked good. :sssh: :sssh:

That was some really bad officiating tonight. When they couldn't decide what down it was... that was a complete joke.

 

 

Kudos to Domata Peko..... poor guy didn't get to watch much of the game because of all the kids lining up to get his autograph. He signed something for each and every kid that came up to him. What a great guy! :thumb:

Have to agree on both counts. I usually don't like to pick on officials. But this was just sad. They game went into lengthy delays on multiple occasions because (it appeared) the officials had forgotten what down it was, or were otherwise confused.

 

Mr. Peko does desrve a lot of credit for the patience he showed and the way in which he treated the many fans all around him. Definitely no spoiled pro athlete here! :thumb:

 

 

 

On a quick personal note: I've been going to Highlands game alll my life. It's always been fun, exciting, and generally peaceful. Until....

 

...I made the mistake of trying to secret in a hardcore Cov Cath fan, by the name of kentuckyblue! :rolleyes: I don't know if anyone saw the pre-game ruckous as it happened; but it got pretty dicey over there. :eek:

 

;)

On a quick personal note: I've been going to Highlands game alll my life. It's always been fun, exciting, and generally peaceful. Until....

 

...I made the mistake of trying to secret in a hardcore Cov Cath fan, by the name of kentuckyblue! :rolleyes: I don't know if anyone saw the pre-game ruckous as it happened; but it got pretty dicey over there. :eek:

 

;)

I figured I'd better keep quiet during that pre-game ruckous or you might have been thrown out for good. Imagine if she would have found out that you were harboring a Cov Cath fan??? :eek: You would have been banned for life. :lol:

I figured I'd better keep quiet during that pre-game ruckous or you might have been thrown out for good. Imagine if she would have found out that you were harboring a Cov Cath fan??? :eek: You would have been banned for life. :lol:

The funny part was the guy reveling in news of Cov Caths difficulties -- not knowing who you were. :cool:

Big game next week. Highlands -Dixie, should be a real good one!

 

 

Til halftime!

Did HHS have the 2-headed monster at qb?

Did HHS have the 2-headed monster at qb?

Yes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.