Bill Cunningham: "Dunn was drunk in LF." Adam Dunn: Comments were over the line.

Was the comments....  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Was the comments....

• Fun and sarcastic and Dunner should lighten up
    • Over the line and Cunningham should be fired.
    • Over the line and Cunningham should be suspended.
    • No big deal.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know Dunn didn't do it? I don't believe that he did, but you can't know for sure.

Thank you for making the point that Cunningham was over the line. Now you have people give credence to the argument that maybe he was drunk while on the field.

There are radio personalities that seem it is their goal in life to run Dunn out of town and they will stop at nothing to accomplish that.

I feel for the guy as he is ridiculed for his play EVERY SINGLE NIGHT in this town and yet he puts up pffensive #'s that this town has not seen since the 70's. If I was him, NO WAY I sign a contract with the Reds and let them wallow in their medicority for the next 10 years.

Thank you for making the point that Cunningham was over the line. Now you have people give credence to the argument that maybe he was drunk while on the field.

There are radio personalities that seem it is their goal in life to run Dunn out of town and they will stop at nothing to accomplish that.

I feel for the guy as he is ridiculed for his play EVERY SINGLE NIGHT in this town and yet he puts up pffensive #'s that this town has not seen since the 70's. If I was him, NO WAY I sign a contract with the Reds and let them wallow in their medicority for the next 10 years.

So is Griffey....

David Wells was drunk on the field....How'd that game turn out? ;)

So you have though. When he says there are thousands of people on hold to talk to him, in a show full of bravado and exaggerration and exaggeration. Did you believe that too?

I didn't believe him on these comments.

If he came on the air and made comments about you being drunk on your job site would you be offended? I think Dunn has every right to be offended by the comments.

So, just because Willie (has great chicken wings and remember it was MY suggestion that our BGP luncheon was at Willie's) has a reputation for outlandish he gets a free pass on things he says?

If there is no real controversy then Cunningham will do this sort of thing just to stir the waters. He has an ego bigger than most of the players on the team. I am not a fan of Bill Cunningham, but I do listen to him occasionally which is why he still has a job. I do, however, think he should be reprimanded for these over-the-line comments. With the microphone should come some sense of responsibility.

I 100% agree. Dunn should move on. He gets bashed and bashed and still keeps putting up numbers that any other team would love to have. Dunner is my favorite Red, but I couldn't blame him for moving on.