Who would you like to see run for President?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeb Bush

Best Bush of them all and head and shoulders above the crowd.

"Rumor is that President Bush's brother, Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, may run for president. Rumor is? According to Florida voting machines, he's already won." --Jay Leno

"Florida Governor Jeb Bush announced that to avoid any election return problems in Florida this year, this time he is going to announce the results before people go into vote." --Jay Leno

"Congratulations to Massachusetts Governor Jane Swift. She gave birth to twin girls yesterday. First time a governor has given birth to twins. She got a lot of calls. Governor Jeb Bush from Florida called her, not to congratulate her — just to deny that he was the father." —Jay Leno

"Jeb Bush now says he would like to be president, and I think I speak for all Americans when I say, 'When can you start, Jeb?'" --David Letterman

"President Bush said he'd like to see his brother, Jeb, become president. Great campaign slogan -- 'Jeb Bush: Couldn't do any worse.'" --Jay Leno

"Actually they said they don't really know how many women (Jeb Bush) has been with because since it is Florida, they're still counting. ... Boy talk about switches. During the last administration the president was accused of infidelity and his brother was an idiot. Now it is the other way around." —Jay Leno

Actually, I had assumed a couple of years ago that brother Jeb would be a 2008 candidate. KInd of surprised that he's not.

Actually, I had assumed a couple of years ago that brother Jeb would be a 2008 candidate. KInd of surprised that he's not.

It's going to take 4 years of Democrats at the controls to make Republicans look good again...

It's going to take 4 years of Democrats at the controls to make Republicans look good again...

That would be one side of the coin.

The other would be that just about anyone with the last name of Bush would be unelectable as president at this point in time.

But I really did think, at least until the '06 elections, that JB would be persuaded to run.