Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tiki: " I might still be playing if Coughlin wasn't coaching"

Featured Replies

...than I like Coughlin more today than I did yesterday.

 

Seriously, go away.

...than I like Coughlin more today than I did yesterday.

 

Seriously, go away.

....:thumb: I wonder when the tell all book, is due out.
  • Author
...than I like Coughlin more today than I did yesterday.

 

Seriously, go away.

 

Coughlin apparently was a surgeon removing a team cancer.

Three cheers to him!

Tiki needs to shut up. He's still trying to ruin the Giants....

Tiki needs to shut up. He's still trying to ruin the Giants....

You're right, but he won't

Anything to make a buck!!! As if he didnt have enough already!!!

It's hard to still be a fan of Tiki Barber after all of the crap he's pulled since he retired. I wish he'd just shut up about the Giants.

With that kind of attitude I am glad he is out of the league.

Tiki's like that high school girl who gets kicked out of the popular group than tells mean rumors about them... Go awayyyyy

He probably has a point but obviously everyone is really tired of hearing it.

NFL players today don't like playing for a guy like Tom Coughlin... I don't really see what the big deal is... he is saying what half that team is thinking...

NFL players today don't like playing for a guy like Tom Coughlin... I don't really see what the big deal is... he is saying what half that team is thinking...

 

I dont think he should be saying anything about the coach, especially still since he is no longer on the team. I mean I understand if he didn't like how Coughlin did things, but if it wasn't for Coughlin, all of us would only know Tiki as the guy who fumbles all the time and is the twin brother of Ronde. Coughlin is the one who helped fix Tiki's fumbling problem, so dont say stuff about the guy who helped make your great career...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.